What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

This free throw issue kind of bugs me. Weren't we one of the better FT shooting teams in the regular season?

Reactions: Tak
DM also wrestled a ball away from Tucker... that is the equivalent of stealing a salmon from a grizzly bear... Donovan ate it in front of him too... no apologies.

This was a big topic of conversation at the bar. I wouldn’t have thunk dm could have ripped it away fro tucker. Impressive stuff

My favorite play is Gobert's slap to Harden. I have no idea what he was doing! It is like the basketball Gods allowed the collective NBA fanbase to control Gobert for a few seconds :)

I too loved it. I was in the minority at the bar but I thought it was fantastic, and weird and unexpected

Watch at 2:34 after Mitch delivers the ball to Ingles. Turns his head and starts slowly sauntering back the other way. Didn't doubt for a second that was going in.

I was talking with Archie about how scary crowder is and trying to remember the dude who scares me the most in the nba and couldn’t think of the guy. Just remembered. That dude for Miami. Amir Johnson?

You thinking Udonis Haslem? Or Alonzo mourning

The Jazz still need to fix a few things.

Free Throws
Turnovers
Donovan getting in foul trouble
Taking bad shots when the momentum is shifting, and Aggressiveness during that time.

Those things are driving me nuts. Should have blown the doors off Houston tonight.

Joe ingles: we are not leaving tell AB gets a question, love it! This team is so great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For realz? That’s awesome

Burks on the podium is too funny. I almost woke up my neighbours laughing.

That was awesome.
What the **** is that shirt about lol

I had this thought in the game— Rockets would have rolled last year’s Jazz team.

Crowder has been incredible for us this series— the toughness, the ability to switch, the spacing. He is a KEY cog at this juncture.

He can guard damn near everyone. Harden, cp3 ariza, tucker,.... all of them

You thinking Udonis Haslem? Or Alonzo mourning

No. The dude playing for Miami right now with the neck tats. Pretty sure it’s Amir johnson