What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

Shaq is just arrogant and demeans anything a small market team does. He's not helping the show. It was much better without him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The only thing Shaq brings that is worth a **** is Shaqtin a Fool. Nothing else.

Don't you guys just love how the media spins every one of our playoff wins into being due to the other team losing because of them doing something wrong, instead of us just whooping that azz?

FG%: Jazz 51.8% Rockets 40.0%
3pt FG%: Jazz 46.9% Rockets 27.0%
Assists Jazz 26 Rockets 22
Rebounds: Jazz 48 Rockets 49 (Jazz led this category for most of the game)

The Jazz dominted them on their own floor. The only reason it was close was the referees kept Houston in it. But sure, it was because Houston was "lackadaisical". Rolls eyes

Shaq is just arrogant and demeans anything a small market team does. He's not helping the show. It was much better without him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
The show needs him because a lot of their comedy comes from the Shaq vs Chuck roasting each other. Shaq does have funny moments, but they often dont seem like a joke. Everything Chuck says seems light-hearted and just goofing around. Shaq legit seems like being the butt of a joke pisses him off while Chuck really doesnt care or actually embraces it.

And Crowder has been incredible this series. Everything negative I said about him earlier is dumb.

We needed a back alley guy... he’s hitting shots and stirring things up... they don’t want this smoke.

The Jazz seek to stay undefeated in the month of May. They look to bounce back and even up the series. The Rockets are weak. Let's not talk about them. The more important thing is to whom this franchise has been turned over to...

Larry Miller, after watching his successful Jazz empire near the end of the Stockton and Malone era, decided he needed to go out and find a new heir to Karl and John's legacy, and someone he could hand over the keys to the franchise.

Under the guise of simply providing a tour and giving away a lifetime supply of fry sauce, Larry H. started giving away Golden Tickets to lucky purchasers of LHM cars, in hopes of finding the heir apparent.

Jazz Nation went into a frenzy as people looked to find golden tickets. It seemed everyone wanted to become an heir.

29j1nz.jpg

As tickets got snatched up, young Donovan was worried he would miss his chance at a Golden Ticket. One day, young Donovan's luck changed when he got his golden ticket...

29j1qt.jpg

Donovan was so excited, he couldn't wait to get home to tell his grandpa.

29j1vv.jpg

Donovan awaited the promised day where he, along with other Jazz-franchise-star-hopefuls, got to get a tour and claim his lifetime supply of fry sauce.

29j1x5.jpg

It was all fun and games until the players started dropping like flies...

29j25a.jpg

29j229.jpg

29j27o.jpg

And even Gordon turned on Larry for Ol' Sluggworth.

gettyimages-841593782.jpg

At the end, only three of the original men were standing, had proved themselves, and were now ready for Larry Wonka to bestow upon them the keys to the kingdom...

29j2on.jpg

272quo.jpg

Now that the keys to the franchise are safe, we are on to a game 2 victory!

Just started reading this thread.
Love the theme. Well done as always infection.

We needed a back alley guy... he’s hitting shots and stirring things up... they don’t want this smoke.

I had this thought in the game— Rockets would have rolled last year’s Jazz team.

Crowder has been incredible for us this series— the toughness, the ability to switch, the spacing. He is a KEY cog at this juncture.

Told ya all we'd win in five. Let the four game win streak commence!!! Yo rox!! We ain't no timberpups!!! The first game was because we let a 25 point game get away, maybe you idiots will take the jazz a little more serious we are contenders bitches!!!!

I like it... we have harden in full call selling mode. I really wish Favs had planted his *** on that dunk though... that was the chance to take a really hard foul.

I was pretty impressed by that dunk tbh

The big quarter for the Rockets where they made their comeback was in the 3rd but they only put up 30 points. If we can keep them under 30 for their best quarter every game I feel pretty good about winning this series.

Also that is the only quarter of the game they won. We dominated the 1st, beat them solidly in the 4th, and were narrowly better in the 3rd.

I had this thought in the game— Rockets would have rolled last year’s Jazz team.

Crowder has been incredible for us this series— the toughness, the ability to switch, the spacing. He is a KEY cog at this juncture.

If Delonte had stuck his finger in Jaes ear he’d have ripped it off... but delonte values his fingers so he’d have kept his hands to himself.

Our free throws!

Archie and I were watching to see if a jazz player ever would make both free throws on a trip to the line. It was very rare ( Burks made both once and I think Rudy did).
If we make our free throws this game wouldn’t have been close.

I was talking with Archie about how scary crowder is and trying to remember the dude who scares me the most in the nba and couldn’t think of the guy. Just remembered. That dude for Miami. Amir Johnson?