What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

the way harden plays ruins basketball. just ****

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

lot of that came down to Donovan just not being in there. It sucks that the Rockets went as cold as they did and we are only up 9-- I guess all we can keep doing is keep the pressure on, and hope that Harden doesn't start making shots from the field. If he does, it's gonna be a long night

I'm not overreacting here. I'm just pointing out the obvious. The NBA is a ****ing joke. The amount of power they just gave to the losing, home, star laden team in that last 4 minutes was pathetic. It's like watching the WWE. Stranger Things is more realistic than what they are portraying here.

Chris Paul yells at the refs all night long and they give a double tech to Ingles and Paul. Absolute joke NBA. **** off

Harden and the refs took over the last 5 mins. They missed one where gobert fouled Capella and their crowd and coach threw a fit.

After that every touch was called on the jazz. Cmon refs, you’ve already made it up to the several times already.

I'm cool with them calling these fouls if they'd call all of the pushoffs and crap like that... he'd be fouled out by now.

The foul called on Ingles in the front court when Harden lunged into him is just flat out unacceptable. How can the ref call that on Joe. He was just running up the court. But of course that would have been #3 on Harden....