What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

I'm a basketball nut. I'll watch almost any game. That said I refuse to watch Harden, Duke, and the Warriors.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DM needs to sell the bump Harden is giving him every time he goes up the court... guys throwing some shots... give him some of his BS

Love/hate seeing other great players do their thing. LeBron, Westbrook, Curry, Davis. Something amazing about it, even when they're killing my team. But I hate Harden's game in every circumstance. I can't stand how he's built his entire game around tricking officials into blowing the whistle. You'd think officials would feel embarrassed after being tricked so often. They'd start anticipating it. But no.

Love/hate seeing other great players do their thing. LeBron, Westbrook, Curry, Davis. Something amazing about it, even when they're killing my team. But I hate Harden's game in every circumstance. I can't stand how he's built his entire game around tricking officials into blowing the whistle. You'd think officials would feel embarrassed after being tricked so often. They'd start anticipating it. But no.

It's not basketball. It's ****ing theater