What's new

Game 2: The keys to the kingdom -- Jazz @ Rockets 5/2/2018 6:00 pm MST

Refs look so eager to blow their whistle just in case Harden starts his flopping movement. Because they don’t wanna be late for their precious king of flops and free throws.

Good things

- Houston looks cold so far
- they are overguarding Donovan on the perimeter, and he's collected 7 assists as a result
- Rudy is operating
- Burks is operating
- Capela is in foul trouble

Bad things

- we had a chance to break the game open, but didn't.
- Exum can't seem to hang onto the court-- is he that harmful to the Jazz O?
- Neto cannot stay in front of any of their guards

Dumb fouls. End of story.

Crowder got caught reaching
Neto had Gobert in perfect position
Ingles cant make that Contact

jesus, Burks hasn't missed a shot yet. 11 and 5, two turnovers (hopefully no more).

Nba officiating is a joke... harden has so much ******** to his game that isn’t necessary and people hate the game.

Good things

- Houston looks cold so far
- they are overguarding Donovan on the perimeter, and he's collected 7 assists as a result
- Rudy is operating
- Burks is operating
- Capela is in foul trouble

Bad things

- we had a chance to break the game open, but didn't.
- Exum can't seem to hang onto the court-- is he that harmful to the Jazz O?
- Neto cannot stay in front of any of their guards

Dumb fouls. End of story.

Crowder got caught reaching
Neto had Gobert in perfect position
Ingles cant make that Contact

Dumb pass by Ingles... no idea what he saw... had that not happened I think the rest of it is just the BS that the rockets get.

Can someone explain to me how they also missed the AB 3... you can see a thin line of hardwood from the top angle I saw... I assume they have a zoomed in view.

If we stay composed, we should be fine. Our offense is destroying their defense. If we are patient, we will be fine.

And of course we need to put Jonas Jerekbo in the game to body slam James Harden until his beard is red.

Other than that, we are good fellas. Seriously, up by 9. We can do this.

Dang it. Jazz were doing so much right at the beginning of the game. Then they went full retard the last few minutes. The reffing is stupid, but it starts to go that way when you play stupid.

The foul called on Ingles in the front court when Harden lunged into him is just flat out unacceptable. How can the ref call that on Joe. He was just running up the court. But of course that would have been #3 on Harden....

I agree. Really makes the NBA look bad.

I’m 100% fine with them reffing Harden that way but every time he pushes off or puts a forearm in someone’s chest it’s an offensive foul.

And we are in put our hands back and let them score mode now... such BS