What's new

Game 26. Warios at Jazz. As Jazzfanz interest wains.

That was a heck of a lot better than our bench tonight.
Well, the bench tonight scored 12 points on those 13 shots, while the stars players mustered only 19 points on 37 shots, so no, it wasn't a heck of a lot better.

They probably played better defense, though I couldn't say since I didn't watch the game.

Mudiay is playing better... I don’t think he should be lumped into the terrible group. He has his up and down shooting but he’s playing the right way and doing some good things.

Ed is awful and needs to sit behind Tony when he gets better... he sucks the offense out of that group and is not giving us anything Bradley couldn’t on defense. He’s been given enough opportunity imo...

That second unit is so lifeless... just needs a real energy guy.

Mudiay is playing better... I don’t think he should be lumped into the terrible group. He has his up and down shooting but he’s playing the right way and doing some good things.

Ed is awful and needs to sit behind Tony when he gets better... he sucks the offense out of that group and is not giving us anything Bradley couldn’t on defense. He’s been given enough opportunity imo...

That could be one or more of the Stars guys.

what drugs u on

OMFG. Quin is gonna make me rage like no other this season I swear. More evidence that he intends to stick with this dumpster fire bench unit he's running right now.... all. season.

I gotta say, winning against the Warriors at home by 4 pts and 8 pts is quite pathetic and their 3 best players aren't playing either.

OMFG. Quin is gonna make me rage like no other this season I swear. More evidence that he intends to stick with this dumpster fire bench unit he's running right now.... all. season.

Corbinesque

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Its just a dumb coaching methodology. It’s that simple. The young guys should get real NBA minutes.

The whole fear of hurting people's Feelings who signed here and that could hurt our image going forward with future free agents theory is stupid as ****.

The whole fear of hurting people's Feelings who signed here and that could hurt our image going forward with future free agents theory is stupid as ****.
Agreed. What's worse for your image: Not playing Free Agent signings who come in and suck giant *** turds so that you win and look competent, or play Free Agent signings who come in and suck giant *** turds so you suck and lose a bunch and look like you dont know how to win and coach?

Another close game and quin doesn't use his challenge.
Bogey was definitely goal tended once (on the layup attempt) and maybe twice (on the sink attempt I think the defender went up through the rim but I never saw a replay)

Ed Davis sucks.

Bogey can shoot.

Gobert still the best player on the team.

Donovan can jump.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Wait, you're telling me that after all of this time that Donovan can jump?

Well that settles it then.

When Dante eventually plays. Seriously he should just shoot every chance he gets. The guy used to be a volume shooter before he got to quin.
I’m curious if you could point me to an NBA player who wasn’t a volume shooter in high school.

TIA.