What's new

Game 3 Thread: 6:30 PM MT Time

AND ONE LAST **** OFF NEWS ANCHOR

"using your expiring assets to add depth to the squad rocks the boat too violently and may destroy our delicately balanced beamed cakk bakk" - me

This lose was good for one thing;
Most of us pretty much saw you can't win big games and a championship without having a superstar. We need a CP3 caliber player to be contender. Im not buying this team is growing and we will be contender next year stuff. Noone to make an explosion next year on this current roster. Maybe we win couple more games if everyones healthy but thats it. Hayward will not turn into Durant out of sudden. We wont compete anywhere close with GSW like this. We need a really good addition in the offseason.

This series is huge for us. HUGE.

I'm trying to be objective and see the silver-lining. They did say on the radio that this is a good measuring stick for the Jazz to know where they stand against a team like Golden State. And gives them an idea of how to close the gap via retaining guys, draft, FA, etc..

Well Monday is do or die for the Jazz. If they can finish, they have a chance to win at least 1 game in this series.

This lose was good for one thing;
Most of us pretty much saw you can't win big games and a championship without having a superstar. We need a CP3 caliber player to be contender. Im not buying this team is growing and we will be contender next year stuff. Noone to make an explosion next year on this current roster. Maybe we win couple more games if everyones healthy but thats it. Hayward will not turn into Durant out of sudden. We wont compete anywhere close with GSW like this. We need a really good addition in the offseason.

I mean, we have one superstar and a star in Rudy. We need another one. GSW realized that and got Durant. Cleveland has 3

If we can get another star here it will be amazing. This offseason is going to be fascinating - we already know it's going to be exciting.

I just hope the Jazz won't keep Mack and Diaw the next season and I hope they won't overpay to keep Hill and Ingles!

I want the Jazz to keep Hayward and search new players to replace the 4 players I mentioned before.

Can anybody else remember a less anti-climatic playoffs? I mean I think the Spurs will take a game or two from the Warriors, but obviously we're going to have a 3rd finals rematch, which I will watch none of.