What's new

Game Tread: Pelicans @ Utah, 11/22/14, 7pm, MST

I wish Quin would've let the fans know that he was going to be experimenting with garbage lineups in the 4th quarter so we wouldn't have had to get our hopes up earlier.

He needs to, we still don't really know what we've got with this young team

I have not been impressed with Quin's substitutions lately. Gobert has been playing as good as you can against Davis and he's been protecting the rim and rebounding the ball. Quin's been rather Corbinesque in his substitutions.

Brow's PER is over 36. that's insane. and it doesn't look like it will go down. dude is amazing. and he still has room to grow. that dude really is special.

Yeah, that's awesome. He should find his way to the Lakers or Knicks. This guy is a mega-super star in the making, and the last thing he should have to deal with, is playing for a small market team like the Pelicans. Small market teams don't deserve super-mega-stars. Perhaps he will be smart enough to team up with Kobe, on a real team.
-
Anti-JF exposed.

Holy crap this is awful. AD is single-handedly decimating our team. I'm in awe.

Plus the GD refs are kneeling at his feet....

Where's the criticism for Harpring? He just criticized Davis' motor. LOL. Are you kidding me? His motor is his best attribute. I haven't seen a prospect like him since KG or Duncan. He needed time to get stronger and refine his skills. But never was his motor questioned.

Why is Favors playing? Gobert was playing far better. We need to see less Ingles and more Booker. And why isn't Exum unleashed?