What's new

Grayson a better dunker than Donovan?

The put back against the Lakers...
The put back against the Lakers was one of the most amazing dunks I’ve ever seen. Donovan is an athletic freak. Sure he doesn’t dunk off one foot great....but off two feet, at his size, there’s nothing more special to watch.

You have to dunk in games to be invited. GA doesn't dunk in games. I mean, it happens when all the stars align, but yeah, don't hold your breath unless they have a lay up contest.
Tales from your ***.

Nate Robinson rarely dunked in game, same with Lavine when he was first invited.

I agree between the legs looks good but is not as hard, heck I am old and out of shape and can do between the legs reverse layups still. However using the inside hand is hard.

Now a between the legs reverse dunk or a between the legs 360 would be impressive.

The put back against the Lakers...
I thought his little lob off the front of the rim to himself was marginally better. Still those 2 are probably 2 of the very best dunks I have ever seen in a game. Awesome.

I won't consider GA a better dunker than DM unless he tops that put back jam on Houston. Yea, yea, I know in game is not the same as contest, but in game is where it really matters. It'd be great if both end up great in game dunkers.

DM45 has the godlike one armed scoop rebounds and dunks. I know not many can do that.

Overall looks like Grayson has more variety though.

If they do, they gotta dress like this.

white_men_can_t_jump_cover.jpg

Man that's a big time $$$ idea. They should send you a check if it gets used.

I hope he doesn't do either.

I don't want him to busy that weekend since he will be playing in the all Star game.
Utah needs all the representation it can get, so I hope he’s in everything
You have to dunk in games to be invited. GA doesn't dunk in games. I mean, it happens when all the stars align, but yeah, don't hold your breath unless they have a lay up contest.

Do you ever have takes that aren’t garbage? You must not have watched the SL game where Allen not only had an in game dunk, but two dunks in one game at SL. He’s also had plenty of dunks at Duke games. Think before you flap your butt cheeks.

He will need to play to get into this contest... unless we have injuries I don’t expect him to play much.

He will need to play to get into this contest... unless we have injuries I don’t expect him to play much.

It's going to be tough but I think he will play one way or another. We need to get him involved and see if he can make Ricky expendable.

Exum or Ricky or Royce (I won't even mention the other guy that could get hurt) would have to get hurt... even then I'm not sure Allen will be over AB in the rotation. If it was purely merit based I would think AB would be ahead. If management needs to get a look then Allen may be ahead of AB.