What's new

GT: Goliath @ David Thursday Dec 8, Vivint Smart Home Arena 7:00 PM MT

Revolution 9

Contributor
Who will play? Who will be our hero....?

david_goliath_bible_hero_poster.jpg

Rocky-Balboa-rocky-12062422-1024-768.jpg

Phil-Collins-Against-All-Odds-299063.jpg

Against-all-odds----4f47e48f7a8bd_hires.jpg

rogue-one.jpg

GSW has been putting up ABA numbers on offense - they scored over 400 points in the last 3 games combined. Let's hope LAC can put a couple dents in them tonight.

Should be a fun game.

I wish we were healthy for this game, but I'm hoping they'll hold out Favors well beyond this game. I also hope G Hill doesn't rush back for this one. Or Rod.

Go Jazz!!! Chase them off the 3 point line relentlessly and into the paint. Gobert is waiting. I want him to finish with 16 points, 20 rebounds and 12 blocks

A couple of sara's for this one....
c2d268a3bcbff9f4268d8059e4673124.jpg

8da65c5089c3757b8ac4cdab3fbf4400.jpg

90ab5c2b347fcf87a98ace68b0158873.jpg

83928eb7f01edda236699232e90551ac.jpg

KD is still shooting 57% from the field. Jazz get mopped. Luckily they've taken care of these last bunch of games they were supposed to win.

Hill needs to suit up. Favors and Hood IF they are ready. George Hill is ready yall. His toe can take it.

Hill needs to suit up. Favors and Hood IF they are ready. George Hill is ready yall. His toe can take it.

Curry is probably going to have a bag of ice delivered to Hill's home so he gets frostbite and is unable to play on Thursday.

I wish we were healthy for this game, but I'm hoping they'll hold out Favors well beyond this game. I also hope G Hill doesn't rush back for this one. Or Rod.

Agreed. Would love to beat the W's but it is an expected loss, so don't aggravate injuries. I am looking at OKC next week as a bigger game.

Agreed. Would love to beat the W's but it is an expected loss, so don't aggravate injuries. I am looking at OKC next week as a bigger game.

I agree. Hold out Hill, Favors, Hood even if they're supposedly healthy. Rest Hayward for a little extra healing for his finger, which gives him 3-4 days without contact before Saturday's game against the Kings. Play Rudy with short minutes, challenge Dante to do something, RELEASE THE BOLOMBOY!, tell Mack to get 30 pts., have the Bear accidentally shoot silly spray into Draymonds eyes then accidentally knee him in the nuts, run close-ups of our starting four in dapper-as-**** street clothes and pan to Rudy in all his early-Napoleonic glory.

I agree. Hold out Hill, Favors, Hood even if they're supposedly healthy. Rest Hayward for a little extra healing for his finger, which gives him 3-4 days without contact before Saturday's game against the Kings. Play Rudy with short minutes, challenge Dante to do something, RELEASE THE BOLOMBOY!, tell Mack to get 30 pts., have the Bear accidentally shoot silly spray into Draymonds eyes then accidentally knee him in the nuts, run close-ups of our starting four in dapper-as-**** street clothes and pan to Rudy in all his early-Napoleonic glory.
**** that. If it was a road game sure, but Warriors are going to come off a b2b from LA on what will hopefully be a late game. We are in a decent position to pull off an upset. Hayward plays, he just jammed his finger.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app