What's new

GT: Goliath @ David Thursday Dec 8, Vivint Smart Home Arena 7:00 PM MT

I'm not suggesting we rush anyone back just to play in this game, but no reason to hold anyone out if they are cleared.

I'm not suggesting we rush anyone back just to play in this game, but no reason to hold anyone out if they are cleared.

it's patently false that there's "no reason" to hold out players in this game. Being in SLC for 10 days provides opportunity for deeper and more thorough treatment and rest than at any other point in the season. There is plenty of reason in that.

Will Hill be back? The Jazz training staff has an array of training videos documenting injuries and they're using these videos to heal Hill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSz-M543PJA

Hill, Hood, and Favors should rest. Hayward needs to play just for the sake of leadership. QS should throw a crazy lineup at GSW.

Hayward
Exum
Lyles
Diaw
Gobert

Development opportunity for Lyles and Exum.

I hope Favors and Hill are healthy and back in the lineup. I want a good, competitive game.

The Jazz and Warriors only play three times this season and this is the only game in Utah.

green might kick rudy's....... highly possible since Rudy will obliterate him.

I don't want another 8 damned days more plus what they've already missed. Stockton and Malone played through all kinds of ****, and they played till 40 yrs at a high level. Damn pansies in here.

Coddle these guys and u get wimps. Make them develop tough mental makeup, and u have a team that will play through pain and play well as we saw the Jazz do for years.

Rest players this early in the season? **** that!

A win here could be something that defines who this team is this season.

If the Jazz rested players for this game, it would be a huge slap in the face to all the fans who paid premium dollar for tickets to the game.

CzGW-73UsAA39EG.jpg

Reactions: UB
Hoping Gobert shows everyone why he's the real DPOY. Sick of people claiming it for Draymond already just because they only watch Warriors games.