What's new

Happy Solstice!

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
It really is the reason for the season, when you get right down to it.

solstice_0.jpg

HappySolstice.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just really tired of the 2013 year old war on the Solstice.

Once again, we've emerged from the darkness.

Congratulations!

It's coming!

11655546-large.jpg

Dec. 22nd this year. I encourage all to welcome the sunrise on the morning of the Solstice.

Making the traditional spaghetti and meatball dinner tonight since we're all off work/school tonight.

My wife thought it was appropriate, in honor of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, since we aren't celebrating Christmas this year.

It's a joke, don't wan't anyone thinking I'm actually a pastafarian or anything.

Making the traditional spaghetti and meatball dinner tonight since we're all off work/school tonight.

My wife thought it was appropriate, in honor of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, since we aren't celebrating Christmas this year.

It's a joke, don't wan't anyone thinking I'm actually a pastafarian or anything.

Any relation to the Green-Eared Spaghetti Monster?

Any relation to the Green-Eared Spaghetti Monster?

I believe the FSM begat the Big Eared Spaghetti Monster, who begat the Green Spaghetti Monster who interbred and begat the Green Eared Spaghetti Monster. But I don't have my scriptures handy so I can't say with 100% certainty.

I believe the FSM begat the Big Eared Spaghetti Monster, who begat the Green Spaghetti Monster who interbred and begat the Green Eared Spaghetti Monster. But I don't have my scriptures handy so I can't say with 100% certainty.

ac27bd1e547f43c2bf0adde3e101187a.jpg

May he wrap you and yours in his noodlely appendages this Solstice Season.

Happy Solstice.

The days begin getting longer starting NOW!