What's new

How about this one? Will boys be boys?

oh man, so much value added in this thread

I kid you not (kid as in joke, child or baby goat, take your pick)

Seriously, though, as another sign of things perhaps going too far...
(I may have already posted this true anecdote somewhere in another thread)

A good friend whose son lives in Berkeley (CA) shared a conversation he'd had with co-workers where one mentioned something "cute" his 2-year old DAUGHTER did and another co-worker corrected him and told him it is incorrect for him to refer to his child as his "daughter" because she has not yet chosen her gender identity - - he should only use the term "my child" or some other non-gender specific term until such time as the child decides its gender identity.

so there you have it
SMD (dreads)

And is that the whole story? I mean it's easy to summarize it in a way to make it as ridiculous as possible, but is it possible things much more substantial than saying "weird pizza" happened?

My thoughts exactly. In the real world, things that sound as ridiculous as this don’t make it this far unless there is some actual merit, barring a few that may slip through the cracks some how. I’d bet ol’ righty that there’s more to it than what’s been said - I don’t think any info has been left out maliciously, but rather, it just hasn’t been reported, or in this case, told to Mr. Pederast.

So evidently I’m lying.

While it wouldn’t surprise me if you were, nobody here is calling you a liar.

No, but have you spoken to the parents who are suing? I'm not saying you are misrepresenting the situation, but that the situation might be generally misrepresented to school faculty. I'm not even asserting that it was willfully misrepresented.

But the McDonald's hot coffee case is a really good example. It's generally told that some dumb woman spilled hot coffee on her lap and decided to sue for 1 million dollars. And then some dumb judge and jury gave it to her. Coffee is hot, duh! The facts of that case are much more complicated than that.

The perfect reply, tbh.

Who’s to say that in the weeks or months prior to the pizza incident, the alleged offender didn’t make snarky remarks about the Native American regarding his hair, or the way he looked, smelled, etc.? Again, putting my nut on the line, I’d bet that there is a history of this kind of stuff between the two kids and maybe their groups of friends.

I’ll also say that I’m biased in this particular situation, as I find biggotry toward Native Americans, whom I have an enormous soft spot in my heart for, more unsavory than any other kind.

Making judgements without knowing both sides is folly, and while I’m guilty of doing it ALL the time, in this instance it seems like an absolute necessity to actually have all the facts first.

Either that, or the PC crowd has infiltrated deeper than most of us would dare guess, and we’re in deeper horse apples than we think.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly. In the real world, things that sound as ridiculous as this don’t make it this far unless there is some actual merit, barring a few that may slip through the cracks some how. I’d bet ol’ righty that there’s more to it than what’s been said - I don’t think any info has been left out maliciously, but rather, it just hasn’t been reported, or in this case, told to Mr. Pederast.

While it wouldn’t surprise me if you were, nobody here is calling you a liar.

The perfect reply, tbh.

Who’s to say that in the weeks or months prior to the pizza incident, the alleged offender didn’t make snarky remarks about the Native American regarding his hair, or the way he looked, smelled, etc.? Again, putting my nut on the line, I’d bet that there is a history of this kind of stuff between the two kids and maybe their groups of friends.

I’ll also say that I’m biased in this particular situation, as I find biggotry toward Native Americans, whom I have an enormous soft spot in my heart for, more unsavory than any other kind.

Making judgements without knowing both sides is folly, and while I’m guilty of doing it ALL the time, in this instance it seems like an absolute necessity to actually have all the facts first.

Either that, or the PC crowd has infiltrated deeper than most of us would dare guess, and we’re in deeper horse apples than we think.

Dave, do me a favor. Please shut the **** up.

I can’t believe I ever donated to your pathetic campaigns and were the first ****ing guy on this site to defend you time and time again.

You’ve been the site’s biggest ********** for 20 years running, and I continually stuck up for your dumbass, knowing your idiocy was always tongue in cheek, or jus **** talk, and I make one or two comments joking about your kids, and I’m the ****ing worst. **** off. Don’t go around spreading your douchines if you can’t take it here or there.

That escalated quickly.

How about you just use some self control and not post if you need a break?

That escalated quickly.

How about you just use some self control and not post if you need a break?

Nope. I’m not gonna bite my tongue when the biggest ******* on the board makes comments time and again. And to call me a liar? **** him. There’s a reason he was banned from the site about five times.

When I think about how I’ve genuinely liked helping three different individuals on this site over the years, in different ways, out of the goodness of my heart, and gotten no thanks and **** on is a complete joke. I can’t believe how much time I’ve wasted on this site.

If one poster is enough to drive you from this site then perhaps your time is better spent else where.

Good luck to you and hope to see you post again sometime.

Dave, do me a favor. Please shut the **** up.

I can’t believe I ever donated to your pathetic campaigns and were the first ****ing guy on this site to defend you time and time again.

You’ve been the site’s biggest ********** for 20 years running, and I continually stuck up for your dumbass, knowing your idiocy was always tongue in cheek, or jus **** talk, and I make one or two comments joking about your kids, and I’m the ****ing worst. **** off. Don’t go around spreading your douchines if you can’t take it here or there.

Alright, now THAT’S funny. Overreact, much? And for the record, “joking” about having sex with my daughters, whom were both under the age of eight at the time, will never be ok, nor will it be forgotten, you twisted sack of ****.

@Jason

Please close my account. TIA.

Christmas has come early, it appears. Glad I could be a part of this.

Nope. I’m not gonna nite my tongue when the biggest ******* on the board makes comments time and again. And to call me a liar? **** him. There’s a reason he was banned from the site about five times.

Except I didn’t call you a liar. I know reading/critical thinking aren’t your forte, but try to keep up. FWIW, my last infraction was in 2016, and since that time, I’ve logged approximately 50 posts total; your assertion, and related anal hemorrhaging, that I apparently do nothing but troll you is as retarded as your stupid sheep’s face.

When I think about how I’ve genuinely liked helping three different individuals on this site over the years, in different ways, out of the goodness of my heart, and gotten no thanks and **** on is a complete joke. I can’t believe how much time I’ve wasted on this site.

When you only do good things so you can be rewarded or compensated some how, you’re doing it wrong.

But good job on being exactly like almost all of us on this site (minus the self-back-patting).

You’re still a loathesome piece of trash.

When you only do good things so you can be rewarded or compensated some how, you’re doing it wrong.

But good job on being exactly like almost all of us on this site (minus the self-back-patting).

You’re still a loathesome piece of trash.

I could give a **** if there’s any public acknowledgement you piece of ****. And I don’t need a pat on the back. It’s simply common ****ing courtesy for someone to say thank you when someone does something kind for you. But it doesn’t surprise me that this completely escapes you.

As one example, a certain user called me asking for interviewing advise, as I’d been a headhunter years ago. I spent two hours on the phone with the person walking them through what I saw as good advise. They got the job. Nothing. I also spent time with them on the phone (they called me at almost midnight) when going through a personal crisis. And the person a year later suddenly had a problem with me. Why I have no idea.

As one example, a certain user called me asking for interviewing advise, as I’d been a headhunter years ago. I spent two hours on the phone with the person walking them through what I saw as good advise. They got the job. Nothing. I also spent time with them on the phone (they called me at almost midnight) when going through a personal crisis. And the person a year later suddenly had a problem with me. Why I have no idea.

Hmmmm, this IS serious, isn’t it? I have no doubt that even though I’ve personally met, had lunch, and/or played poker with maybe 100 people on this forum over the last ten years, all of whom were great people (with the exception of Stoked - man, that guy is messed up), it is very likely all their fault. (forget the fact that I know for certain that I said thank you to you a number of times for your monetary contributions) I mean, it couldn’t be possible that the problem actually lies with you, right?

Right?

And now that I think about it, I may not have thanked you for the second donation you gave me — because you got your panties in a twist over something and demanded it back, which of course, I promptly gave back. So, minus one pat for you, technically.

Hmmmm, this IS serious, isn’t it? I have no doubt that even though I’ve personally met, had lunch, and/or played poker with maybe 100 people on this forum over the last ten years, all of whom were great people (with the exception of Stoked - man, that guy is messed up), it is very likely all their fault. (forget the fact that I know for certain that I said thank you to you a number of times for your monetary contributions) I mean, it couldn’t be possible that the problem actually lies with you, right?

Right?

And now that I think about it, I may not have thanked you for the second donation you gave me — because you got your panties in a twist over something and demanded it back, which of course, I promptly gave back. So, minus one pat for you, technically.

Yeah, how dare I ask for the donation back when you dropped out of the campaign before it even started. Right. I should’ve let you keep it to donate to your mortgage because you’re too ****ing pathetic to hold down a job.

If one poster is enough to drive you from this site then perhaps your time is better spent else where.

Good luck to you and hope to see you post again sometime.
Why has self banning been allowed, anyway?

Yeah, how dare I ask for the donation back when you dropped out of the campaign before it even started. Right. I should’ve let you keep it to donate to your mortgage because you’re too ****ing pathetic to hold down a job.

Are you gone yet?

Chop-Chop, *** cheeks.