What's new

How about this one? Will boys be boys?

That's cool, thanks for responding to my PM, Wes. Have a nice life.

Who’s to say that in the weeks or months prior to the pizza incident, the alleged offender didn’t make snarky remarks about the Native American regarding his hair, or the way he looked, smelled, etc.?

Wes said the student was Indian and you automatically changed it to Native American? There is this small, sparsely populated country called India in case you didn't know. PC running amok again.

Wes said the student was Indian and you automatically changed it to Native American? There is this small, sparsely populated country called India in case you didn't know. PC running amok again.

Nah, this was simply a misunderstanding imo. Indian meaning Native American is very reasonable assumption.

If I recall correctly, @Wes Mantooth challenged an Ausie to a drinkoff last night. Can't help but think that was wasted off his *** emotional outrage.
Well that or I suggested that the story that an Indian family suing the school might have more to it than someone telling another kid that his vegetarian pizza was weird.

Probably me suggesting there was more to the story (AKA, calling wes a liar).

If I recall correctly, @Wes Mantooth challenged an Ausie to a drinkoff last night. Can't help but think that was wasted off his *** emotional outrage.

While I'm on the subject I'm going to pat myself on the back for finally sobering up. I've literally been legally impaired for 5 straight years and drank too much for 10. The day I went in for detox, I had a few beers in the morning and still blew a .09 at 9:30 at night.

It's a miracle I was able to overcome all my physical withdrawals and urges so quickly. Last time I tried cold Turkey I went insane, seeing phantom animals, heard demons chasing my screaming children, had this blaring music for 24 hours, snakes crawling on me, saw aliens coming out of beanbags and battling each other, devil dogs, chased people who weren't there, and smashed a window to rescue someone who also wasn't there. LSD has nothing on that 36 hour trip.

While I'm on the subject I'm going to pat myself on the back for finally sobering up. I've literally been legally impaired for 5 straight years and drank too much for 10. The day I went in for detox, I had a few beers in the morning and still blew a .09 at 9:30 at night.

It's a miracle I was able to overcome all my physical withdrawals and urges so quickly. Last time I tried cold Turkey I went insane, seeing phantom animals, heard demons chasing my screaming children, had this blaring music for 24 hours, snakes crawling on me, saw aliens coming out of beanbags and battling each other, devil dogs, chased people who weren't there, and smashed a window to rescue someone who also wasn't there. LSD has nothing on that 36 hour trip.

As a friend of mine who was a drug and alcohol councilor once said "**** rehab man, nobody is having any fun there." Strangely enough he quit that job and started working in a bar in Vancouver, used to see former clients there all the time, ended up coming to Australia cause he owed his coke dealer too much money. Fun dude.

Wes had no chance, I drank all the beers in the world. Got 5 more days of work until a 4 or 5 day weekend, things will get messy.

I’m with ya bub. I think I probably work about as much as anyone on JazzFanz but I’m off for 9 straight days starting today. Gonna party my *** off. Going to the zoo today with my daughter for starters.

I’m with ya bub. I think I probably work about as much as anyone on JazzFanz but I’m off for 9 straight days starting today. Gonna party my *** off. Going to the zoo today with my daughter for starters.

They old enough to send to the bottle shop to get you beers and smokes? That's living the dream..

Just read this whole thread what in the name of jebus and all that is holy happened?

Yeah, how dare I ask for the donation back when you dropped out of the campaign before it even started. Right. I should’ve let you keep it to donate to your mortgage because you’re too ****ing pathetic to hold down a job.

WHOOOOOO!!!

Now that’s a clapback.