What's new

I <3 Dennis Schroeder

I would say #Pray4Orangello but I think it's too late.

OG was absolutely relentless with his Burke hate.

Probly the biggest BIFF in jazzfanz history tbh. I told him repeatedly I'd show him no mercy when he was wrong too.

dat jazzfanz.com mobile app doe

I would say #Pray4Orangello but I think it's too late.

OG was absolutely relentless with his Burke hate.

Probly the biggest BIFF in jazzfanz history tbh. I told him repeatedly I'd show him no mercy when he was wrong too.

Ahh... is that why he's been absent of late?

The poor guy - go easy on him.

Lol @ OG sigging what I said about Burke.

I did think he was gonna be a Jameer Nelson type player (starting calibre PG, not an all star) but I was through the roof excited when we picked him, although I did prefer Mccollum.

Yes, I biffed hard core on Burke. I can handle all of the poking fun of and anything else that might come with it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol @ OG sigging what I said about Burke.

I did think he was gonna be a Jameer Nelson type player (starting calibre PG, not an all star) but I was through the roof excited when we picked him, although I did prefer Mccollum.

Even though McCollum has been out which makes it tough to really say, would you still take him over Burke?

Even though McCollum has been out which makes it tough to really say, would you still take him over Burke?

Hell nah. Was just admitting that I was slightly higher on Mccollum pre draft.

Burke is better than I had hoped, and I think Mccollum's injuries are at least somewhat concerning.

Still think Mccollum will be good. Just traded for him in our fantasy keeper league. Had him #1 on teh UGLI big board before the draft.

I loved mccollum also and didn't think burke was all that great.

Totally different story now

I was the first to ever pimp McCollum, but I liked Burke more by draft day. I would have been happy with either, but Burke is who I preferred.

Burke is better than I had hoped, and I think Mccollum's injuries are at least somewhat concerning.

Still think Mccollum will be good. Just traded for him in our fantasy keeper league. Had him #1 on teh UGLI big board before the draft.

Cool. Was just curious.

Just to be clear doe, I did like Burke pre draft and when the Jazz picked him I was pumped

Yo I'ma summon my boi da real OG!!!
Schröder's back. Teague sat out last night and Schröder took his chance. He played good in limited playing time. Did very few mistakes and this showing should give him a couple more opportunities the next game. Looking forward to see him maybe develop/mature a little bit.

Yo I'ma summon my boi da real OG!!!
Schröder's back. Teague sat out last night and Schröder took his chance. He played good in limited playing time. Did very few mistakes and this showing should give him a couple more opportunities the next game. Looking forward to see him maybe develop/mature a little bit.

I <3 you BTP

Sent from the JazzFanz app