What's new

I <3 Dennis Schroeder

I <3 you BTP

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Ye we get **** all the time when Schröder's playing bad. So why not stick it to them when he's for once doing good. Still there's a chance he'll be buried on the bench this season after Teague returns. But this should at least give him an extra 10 min the next couple games to showcase his talents.

Ye we get **** all the time when Schröder's playing bad. So why not stick it to them when he's for once doing good. Still there's a chance he'll be buried on the bench this season after Teague returns. But this should at least give him an extra 10 min the next couple games to showcase his talents.

Is he starting PG now? I might have to start watching the Hawks again....

Nah he did get 20 backup mins behind Shelvin Mack in the game vs OKC. Played well. Next game got canceled due to weather.

I still like him. Before the draft he was my favourite guy once I knew Burke was out of our reach. What do you put his struggled so far in the NBA down to? I think I underestimated how his lack of shooting off the dribble would be so detrimental to his game now that he's in the NBA.

I still like him. Before the draft he was my favourite guy once I knew Burke was out of our reach. What do you put his struggled so far in the NBA down to? I think I underestimated how his lack of shooting off the dribble would be so detrimental to his game now that he's in the NBA.

I was surprised that people actually scouted his game before he even played. That prolly hurt him. Let's say MCW was less scouted in his first games. He could do whatever he wanted to do.
He's coming over from Germany, new social environment. He's got horrible off court influences. He brought his best friend to live with him. /facepalm
After the DMC "ball-screening" he dropped out of rotation and had to work himself back in. Got 2 short appearances the last couple weeks I think. But the good game vs OKC should have earned him more possibilities. Next season is way more indicative for his long term success. But I've said so before the season started.

What's hilarious about this thread, is that OG has said far-worse things about Burke

honz's love for Hayward pre draft has only ever been matched by Orangello's hate for Burke.

OG hated on Burke more than I've seen someone hate on a prospect.

Thoughts and Prayers for Orangello are appreciated at this time.

honz's love for Hayward pre draft has only ever been matched by Orangello's hate for Burke.

More than you on Bongo?

Apparently you missed Trout's hate for Miles.

<3 you UGLI.

Orangello has asked for forgiveness for his Burke hate.

angrymizgirl.gif

Request denied.

If the Jazz draft Exum, I can see franklin surpassing OG on the hater scale.