What's new

I mean..guys..do we have our star?

Is Hayward a bonafide number one option?

• Total voters

Fishsticks

Banned
I think its safe to say Hayward is a first option at this point right?

I think Favors is cemented as our third.

We need a scorer as our second option. Could Burks blossom into this role? Not sure, but I think we start trading in assets this offseason to add that second piece so we can contend for the playoffs starting next year.

Is it the booze thinking or are we almost there?

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that we were in the game against some of the NBA's best recently is real progress. We were getting run last year against these teams.

I would vote for a 'Not yet, but almost there'. I'm very close to getting sold on him.

Hayward is like an option 1b at this point. If we had another player as good as Hayward or close to it, we would be pretty dang good.

If you take into account minutes played Kanter already attempts more shots per game than Hayward. Unless Kanter plays less minutes or start taking less shots he is on pace to be the primary option. If he gets traded or doesn't sign a contract with the Jazz that could be true but no one knows for sure and is a guess at this point. I never necessarily said Kanter will be a good primary option or who I want to be the primary option but posters like Cy really like to insult other posters and it exposes their low self esteem.

EDIT: also checked Derrick Favors and Trey Burkes FGA per 36 and Kanter has more than them as well.

If you take into account minutes played Kanter already attempts more shots per game than Hayward.

That's because as soon as Kanter receives the ball, no matter how much time is remaining on the clock and no matter where on the floor he currently is, he's going to:

A. Shoot immediately.
B. Post-up and then shoot.
C. Drive and then shoot.
D. Turn it over.

As soon as Kanter touches the ball I can predict with 95% accuracy exactly what he's going to do on any given play.

That's because as soon as Kanter receives the ball, no matter how much time is remaining on the clock and no matter where on the floor he currently is, he's going to:

A. Shoot immediately.
B. Post-up and then shoot.
C. Drive and then shoot.
D. Turn it over.

As soon as Kanter touches the ball I can predict with 95% accuracy exactly what he's going to do on any given play.

and your point is?

Id also say 1b, in this Snyder system he's no1. Favs no3, agree Burks could be no2 once he's 100%

If you take into account minutes played Kanter already attempts more shots per game than Hayward. Unless Kanter plays less minutes or start taking less shots he is on pace to be the primary option. If he gets traded or doesn't sign a contract with the Jazz that could be true but no one knows for sure and is a guess at this point. I never necessarily said Kanter will be a good primary option or who I want to be the primary option but posters like Cy really like to insult other posters and it exposes their low self esteem.

EDIT: also checked Derrick Favors and Trey Burkes FGA per 36 and Kanter has more than them as well.

Lol. Rich coming from your bitchy ***. You said he "gonna" to be our number one option which is just ****ing stupid.