What's new

I mean..guys..do we have our star?

Is Hayward a bonafide number one option?

• Total voters
He's getting there. He was blocked 6 times.. and that was without Davis around. If he can learn to lower that to 2-3, and average 24 a night, I'll be sold on his contract.
I doubt he averages getting blocked 6 times per game.

He is probably already down to 2-3 per game and is probably less than that

ehhhmmmmm....There is a guy named Derrick Favors, quietly putting up 22 PER, who somehow keeps being forgotten. Bizarre.

I like Favors I still think there is an all star in him, but I am not as sure about his future in Utah as I am about the other three. I think either he or kanter will go within two season and it will probably come down to who can complement Gobert the best.

Dude, just so you know, that poster used to be called The Black Swordsman. If you remember correctly, then that tells you all you need to know.

Also, Jamezz is hotttnickkk.

Just close the door on that ****.

Ehh, excuse me?

What leads you to think that sir?

I like Favors I still think there is an all star in him, but I am not as sure about his future in Utah as I am about the other three. I think either he or kanter will go within two season and it will probably come down to who can complement Gobert the best.

WOW. Why do you not think he is part of the future of the Jazz? Just trying to understand where you are coming from because it just does not make sense. I think it has been proven he and Gobert work very well together and ooze defensive potential. We will have the best defensive front court in the league for the next 10 years if we play this right. Favors is an above average offensive player with a midrange game now. He would fetch a **** ton in a trade at this point. I think he is severely undervalued here and likely untouchable as the FO is probably salivating about our future front court.

Kanter is being showcased IMO. I just dont think he will fetch much, which is a problem as we constantly botch opportunities to unload players at their peak value.

Last edited:
Dude, just so you know, that poster used to be called The Black Swordsman. If you remember correctly, then that tells you all you need to know.

Also, Jamezz is hotttnickkk.

Just close the door on that ****.

Got it. Disliked that guy as well.

WOW. Why do you not think he is part of the future of the Jazz? Just trying to understand where you are coming from because it just does not make sense.

I think i made it clear on my last sentence. It is either Favors or Kanter that will stay when Gobert becomes the starting C.

I rather it be favors seven days of the week but I don't know what management is thinking.

But Kanter is a decent role player but he wouldn't fetch us a lot in a trade if we would want a 2. Meanwhile favors could possibly be traded for a high draft pick or a young SG that would complement Sexum.

As I said I rather it be Favors cause a Favors Gobert front court could possibly be the best inside defenders the league will have to offer in a couple of years. But his offense is worrying me, yeah I know he has a high fg% and he is getting 15 a game but once you take into consideration that Gobert has no range and will have to camp under the rim the lane would be clogged with them together on the court.

Hopefully Favors manages to develop a consistent mid range jumper. If that happens And hopefully it does I would be willing to carry Kanter on my back to any takers.

WOW. Why do you not think he is part of the future of the Jazz? Just trying to understand where you are coming from because it just does not make sense. I think it has been proven he and Gobert work very well together and ooze defensive potential. We will have the best defensive front court in the league for the next 10 years if we play this right. Favors is an above average offensive player with a midrange game now. He would fetch a **** ton in a trade at this point. I think he is severely undervalued here and likely untouchable as the FO is probably salivating about our future front court.

I see you edited your post and wee seem to agree on some points. But Favors still doesn't have a consistent mid range jumper he is only 37% on over 250 attempts. His bread and butter is still in the paint. But as I said if he improves he is an excellent choice as a power forward.

Draft Hezonja, get Dragic. Trade Burke. Bring over Neto. Resign Kanter and hold to trade after the TV money comes in(unless he is offered something absolutely redonkulous). If we can improve backkup 4/5 great but I'm not sure how we would do that right now.

Those should be our goals this offseason.

Dragic Exum Neto
Burks Hezonja
Hayward Hood
Favors,(?Booker)
Gobert,(?Kanter)

Draft Hezonja, get Dragic. Trade Burke. Bring over Neto. Resign Kanter and hold to trade after the TV money comes in(unless he is offered something absolutely redonkulous). If we can improve backkup 4/5 great but I'm not sure how we would do that right now.

Those should be our goals this offseason.

Dragic Exum Neto
Burks Hezonja
Hayward Hood
Favors,(?Booker)
Gobert,(?Kanter)

Ohhh I like it. I also really like Matthews in FA.

A number one option on a bottom seeded playoff team. Hayward is playing at an all-star level regardless whether he actually makes the team or not. He is playing really well this year. He is not going to lead us to the top of the west though.

I ain't snitchin or non like that, but you gays.. I mean gais call each other some pretty harsh stuff with bravado and don't get the infracters(Quaaaaaaid) infracting you. Meanwhile I call someone jokingly a gay and get infracted by Nate. That's my line bishsticks stole! I'm mad! Okay! I'm reloading!