What's new

Is Burke really any better than Jimmer?

jiggamanjazz

I mean seriously... Look at their rookie year efficiency ratings? What does Burke have that makes him regarded so highly and Jimmer not? His shooting percentages are awful.. Jimmer had better lane agility.. Trey does not blow him out athletically.. Ive been really underwhelmed with his passing ability. Are you gonna tell me Trey's D is on another level?? The only difference I see is that trey was given the keys and the green light. I dont get it. He is smaller than jimmer, I dont get how one is so highly regarded yet the other is close to being out of the league. I see no major differences. Explain to me

Well, for starters, Trey Burke can play basketball, not just shoot one in a gym against scrubs.

Clearly jimmer is much better. He has been able to contribute so positively for his entire career. Jinmer is all time. He is going to have a fun time in the hall of fame with Shawn Bradley.

If you can't stick in the league for 4 years as a top-10 pick, then you know you suck ***. Teams don't want to give up early on lotto picks.

You found the caps button. Applause! (who cares) I mean seriously! This is a sports forum. Guy acts like I'm entering an essay to win a collegiate scholarship! SMH

Good for you man. I hope school works out. It is admirable to improve your station in life. What kind of scholarship is it?

Good for you man. I hope school works out. It is admirable to improve your station in life. What kind of scholarship is it?

I'm afraid you just wouldn't understand even if I tried to make it simple. Maybe next year bud when you're seasoned a bit more.