What's new

Is Burke really any better than Jimmer?

How the he'll is this thread rated 1 star???
Best thread of the day and it's not even close.
I'd rather talk about tacos than paying Hayward $63MM..

126m tacos! 2 for $1 @ delTaco.. well , I didn't think about after taxes..

Oh so you work at del taco not taco bell? Shoulda picked burger king. They have a scholarship program for employees. You could go to job corps or tech school.

Nobody hates Mexicans. It's unAmerican.

There is s guy I work with from south mexico. I think he said like Guatemala city or something like that. Nice guy. Always call him my Mexican friend from Guatemala.

There is s guy I work with from south mexico. I think he said like Guatemala city or something like that. Nice guy. Always call him my Mexican friend from Guatemala.

Lol... geography clearly wasn't your major. Idiot. Majigga was right..

True story: one time I bought breakfast burritos for all the people who work for me. The wife if my Mexican friend from Guatemala (his name is luis) starts eating the burrito, and it falls apart like burritos sometimes do. Then this other guy we work with is like, "you would think that you if all people would know how to eat a burrito" then she's like "what's that supposed to mean?" And the other guy said: "just thought Luis would have taught you how to pack a taco!"

You found the caps button. Applause! (who cares) I mean seriously! This is a sports forum. Guy acts like I'm entering an essay to win a collegiate scholarship! SMH

You want to call other people idiots? You might want to learn how your language works first. After that, you might want to have a point that doesn't suck dog ****.