What's new

Is Burke really any better than Jimmer?

I asked the lady working the mexican food cart by Sears what the difference was between her tacos and Betos. She said her tacos wouldn't give me the ****es! Then I went home and got the ****es and that was it for mexican food for me!

You want to call other people idiots? You might want to learn how your language works first. After that, you might want to have a point that doesn't suck dog ****.

Sigh. Maybe this guy needs an intervention. The angst! I can hear the pounding on the keyboard! Chills

I had a Mexican once... name was Russell.

A lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying. Did he make all your fantasies come true? Even the one where Jesus Christ is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?

A lap dance is so much better when the stripper is crying. Did he make all your fantasies come true? Even the one where Jesus Christ is jackhammering Mickey Mouse in the doo-doo hole with a lawn dart as Garth Brooks gives birth to something resembling a cheddar cheese log with almonds on Santa Claus's tummy-tum?
Whoa

That's completely plagiarized on my part, it is a song from the Bloodhound Gang, I assumed that's what Avery was referencing when he said "name was Russell".

I'd like a quesarito with extra cheese, two soft tacos...

Oh wait, you don't work at Taco Bell?

They use fake beef, Monica. That place is a sewer.

No, sorry man! I don't know your mom!

*mom joke* = acceptance, IMO. Welcome aboard, My Jigga.

Or $125,999,999 tacos and b-lines mom... amirite majigga?

But his mom is a Mexican, remember? Who would want to, you know, do... Things...?

Thank you Lloyd

Is this Jigga Jones?

Um, QFT? Either way, I'm slightly turned on.

LoL @ people letting threads dictate their level of intelligence. If you really think it makes you dumber and it has those effects, please stay of the internet haha

I mean seriously... Look at their rookie year efficiency ratings? What does Burke have that makes him regarded so highly and Jimmer not? His shooting percentages are awful.. Jimmer had better lane agility.. Trey does not blow him out athletically.. Ive been really underwhelmed with his passing ability. Are you gonna tell me Trey's D is on another level?? The only difference I see is that trey was given the keys and the green light. I dont get it. He is smaller than jimmer, I dont get how one is so highly regarded yet the other is close to being out of the league. I see no major differences. Explain to me

I'm speechless. Moving on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trey Burke that nukka. Yous'a plain hater.
Go eat a hater salad and a taco, Bish.

maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg

I mean seriously... Look at their rookie year efficiency ratings? What does Burke have that makes him regarded so highly and Jimmer not? His shooting percentages are awful.. Jimmer had better lane agility.. Trey does not blow him out athletically.. Ive been really underwhelmed with his passing ability. Are you gonna tell me Trey's D is on another level?? The only difference I see is that trey was given the keys and the green light. I dont get it. He is smaller than jimmer, I dont get how one is so highly regarded yet the other is close to being out of the league. I see no major differences. Explain to me

Trey Burke is Number 7 pg in the entire league in terms of Assists/TO ratio.

Please delete your account. Please.

Ok, you obviously didn't lurk around here long enough before posting. You would have learned that certain players and coaches are hated on by the 'cool' kids. Then the kids who have no opinion of their own, will always jump into the fray and attack whoever brings one of these people up, in order to look good and fit in with the 'cool' kids. Within a couple replies your initial question will be long forgotten as the sharks frenzy around the chum.
Standard Jazzfanz protocol. Learn it, live with it...enjoy the forums

They use fake beef, Monica. That place is a sewer.

*mom joke* = acceptance, IMO. Welcome aboard, My Jigga.

But his mom is a Mexican, remember? Who would want to, you know, do... Things...?

Is this Jigga Jones?

Um, QFT? Either way, I'm slightly turned on.

I know Monica, but if you got only two quarters to scratch together for the week then you're forced to eat the most daring things, Monica.