What's new

Is Hayward God?

I woke up my wife and baby just to tell them that I watched the dunk that changed the future of the Jazz. My son was so happy he immediately soiled himself and my wife sexed me.

Details. Go on.

How did you handle the poop? That "and" has me assuming simultaneously. I want to know how this thing works.

I woke up my wife and baby just to tell them that I watched the dunk that changed the future of the Jazz. My son was so happy he immediately soiled himself and my wife sexed me.

Positive Rep for you Sir.

Hayward and Favors have me believing that the future may not be so bad afterall. If KOC can string together a decent offseason in which the Jazz address depth in key areas, I don't see why a Jazz squad featuring Devin Harris, Gordon Hayward, Al Jefferson, D-Favors, and Paul Millsap can't make a run at 45 wins and a possible playoff birth (assuming everybody stays relatively healthy of course).

Attributes of God:
Omnipresent:

Is Hayward omnipresent?

EVIDENCE:
Revolutionary War:
wtcI9.jpg

World War II
hBRxi.jpg

Many are familiar with Tank Man and Tienanmen Square...
xsLdX.jpg

...but do you really know why the tanks stopped?
r7VUz.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. McGibblets again.

Details. Go on.

How did you handle the poop? That "and" has me assuming simultaneously. I want to know how this thing works.

Yeah I was hoping this did not happen in the same bed. I guess the smell of poop turns some people on.

After this game we all know the answer is yes. Where are the people who thought Hayward is a bust?

My two friends and I tried to get a MVP chant going when Hayward was shooting free throws at the end of the game, but I guess it was premature.

Nice career night for GH to end the season. I think we will see some big things from him next year.

Positive Rep for you Sir.

Hayward and Favors have me believing that the future may not be so bad afterall. If KOC can string together a decent offseason in which the Jazz address depth in key areas, I don't see why a Jazz squad featuring Devin Harris, Gordon Hayward, Al Jefferson, D-Favors, and Paul Millsap can't make a run at 45 wins and a possible playoff birth (assuming everybody stays relatively healthy of course).

How exactly are the playoffs born?