What's new

Is Hayward God?

Stop acting tough. Stockton was drafted before either of you were born... or your collective ****** taste in music for that matter.

Jazzwo12 wins this one.

Actually I was alive. In fact, old enough to father you. I booed that mistake as well.

Franklin, bro, you're out manned, out gunned, and out classed. Grab that super lube and you know what to do.

Dude you catch on quick.

I watched that draft too. I didn't boo, I just had no clue who Stockton was.

How would you guys feel if Hayward started as the point forward and brought the ball up from the back court? I was just thinking about that. He has the handles to and the vision. If we learned anything from the last few games is he can drive and set up Favors or anyone on the team. Hayward at PG sometimes would be nice imo.

How would you guys feel if Hayward started as the point forward and brought the ball up from the back court? I was just thinking about that. He has the handles to and the vision. If we learned anything from the last few games is he can drive and set up Favors or anyone on the team. Hayward at PG sometimes would be nice imo.

I like him and Harris on the court at the same time. If Harris is more of a scoring guard(which is great, we have a high assist offense and we need consistent scoring) I would love to see Hayward bring up the ball sometimes, like Harris and Watson do.

That's the one positive about having Harris over Dwill. Having Dwill, he had to be (and deservingly so) the player with the ball in his hand making plays at all times. Having Harris allows us to share that responsibility more among other players like Hayward.

Yeah, this was mentioned in another thread. Hayward has the potential to play like LeBron. Their games actually have a lot more similarities than you'd initially expect.

It could be what they're talking about last night on KJZZ that Ty might try experimenting with some of a two guard front offense (similar to pre DWill and post S&M).

i thought hayward's speech at the beginning of the denver game should have been at least twice as long as it was.

i thought hayward's speech at the beginning of the denver game should have been at least twice as long as it was.
31gRWBnsufL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Gordon Hayward is a God!!!...... If you worship 11 year olds. And if your thinking Hayward is a God, you should probably have a sex offender search done on you. Yea he did pretty good towards the last month of the season. but a God? Wow, thats a little sick and twisted. The damn guy has been with us for less than a year and your ready to make a shrine out of him. Your probaby posting on KSL right now ready to be the highest bidder for anyone that can provide you Gordon Hayward hair trimmings and fingernail clippings. Hes not Jesus or Buddah, hes Gordon Fu****g Hayward.