What's new

Is Hayward God?

Gordon Hayward is a God!!!...... If you worship 11 year olds. And if your thinking Hayward is a God, you should probably have a sex offender search done on you. Yea he did pretty good towards the last month of the season. but a God? Wow, thats a little sick and twisted. The damn guy has been with us for less than a year and your ready to make a shrine out of him. Your probaby posting on KSL right now ready to be the highest bidder for anyone that can provide you Gordon Hayward hair trimmings and fingernail clippings. Hes not Jesus or Buddah, hes Gordon Fu****g Hayward.

Sounds like Gordon Hayward F'd your B

I've been thinking about this thread for a little bit, and if the title is true, then it leaves me with a serious question I need answered. Does Gordon Hayward poop?

No. But I've got something even more intimate. Let's just say my friend is a janitor at ESA and Gordon forgot to flush once while my buddy was in the bathroom too...

Pm me with a price... any price.

Hold yer horses there, Cowboy. Art goes to the highest bidder.

I've been thinking about this thread for a little bit, and if the title is true, then it leaves me with a serious question I need answered. Does Gordon Hayward poop?

Didn't you see the first three posts?

Of course I guess they could be talking about some other...um...deposit.

If Gordon Hayward is God then I don't believe that Gordon Hayward actually exists. He's just a figment of our collective imagination.

(I searched google for an image of the Flying Spaghetti Monster dunking a basketball, but as luck would have it there weren't any)

Jesus_Basketball(sm).jpg

Now that's funny...alt troll account or not, that is damn funny right there.

I like Hayward because he looks like that kid hanging out at the gym trying to get into a game with grown men. Then someone lets him in for pity and he proceeds to make every look like damn fools, kicking *** and taking names, hitting every shot from all over the court and dribbling around as if everyone else is stuck in concrete. Then when the b-ball rape is over, he just says "thanks for the game" and leaves. Yeah he is that kid.

I like Hayward because he looks like that kid hanging out at the gym trying to get into a game with grown men. Then someone lets him in for pity and he proceeds to make every look like damn fools, kicking *** and taking names, hitting every shot from all over the court and dribbling around as if everyone else is stuck in concrete. Then when the b-ball rape is over, he just says "thanks for the game" and leaves. Yeah he is that kid.

Gordon Hayward as "Baller the kid"! Outstanding!

(#11 in the list)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZ-KQKrzZ0

(#11 in the list)

Wow that was great.

I am 4 of those guys.

Great vid baby, thanks. I look forward to seeing what he can do next year.

(#11 in the list)

Ha ha, that was great. So true. Left off the list is 'ball hog guy,' you know, the guy who thinks that everyone showed up just to watch him jack up shots all day long.

Then there's also 'thinks it's the NBA finals guy' who treats a meaningless pickup game like it's the frig'n world championship.

Sigh, man I miss playing pickup ball.