What's new

Is Tom Brady the best football player of all time?

Is Tom Brady the best football player?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No (reply who is)

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
Bennett was tied for 2nd this year in TD's for TE's.....

He also had the lowest # of targets out of the top 10 TE's in the league.

He was extremely efficient....nice try though....
So Brady is so elite he doesn't want to pass to his elite TE? How many yards and TDs did he have in 3 playoff games this year?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

@Beanturd

So Brady is so elite he doesn't want to pass to his elite TE? How many yards and TDs did he have in 3 playoff games this year?

As a Superbowl winning tight-end he had 5 catches for 62 yards. Would have had the winning catch if it wasn't for the PI.

I never said he was the best TE in the league. But stats prove he was one of the best tight ends in the league last year.

I choose stats over opinions any day of the week.

As a Superbowl winning tight-end he had 5 catches for 62 yards. Would have had the winning catch if it wasn't for the PI.

I never said he was the best TE in the league. But stats prove he was one of the best tight ends in the league last year.

I choose stats over opinions any day of the week.
Elite should be a set standard, not a graded curve.

Bennett was tied for 2nd this year in TD's for TE's.....

He also had the lowest # of targets out of the top 10 TE's in the league.

He was extremely efficient....nice try though....

And he was tied for 2nd with 4 other TE's you clown. At least be honest with your stats. He as also 15th in receiving yards per game.

It's kind of like he was on a good offense and got some TD's because of it and he isn't even in the top 10 of current TE's who work with a lot less.

He actually played well before joining the Pats. The rest of the receiving core was a bunch of players nobody wanted.

Just because someone didnt want a player initially doesnt mean they aren't good. Isaiah Thomas went 60th overall in the draft, doesnt mean you can still dismiss him.

I've never met someone so obsessed with the word elite.

Bennett was tied 2nd for most TD's last season for tight ends. He was statistically one of the best tight ends.

Unfortunately for you..... all your replies will never changes facts.

Stats > Opinion

He wasnt though.

He was though.

15th in recieving yards per game
Tied for 2nd in TD's

Sounds like he just got some red zone looks because he was on a really good team and wasnt an actual key piece of the offense, proven by his lackluster playoff numbers. He was just a redzone target, not a true elite TE like Olsen/Graham/Gronk/Kelce.

15th in recieving yards per game
Tied for 2nd in TD's

Sounds like he just got some red zone looks because he was on a really good team and wasnt an actual key piece of the offense, proven by his lackluster playoff numbers. He was just a redzone target, not a true elite TE like Olsen/Graham/Gronk/Kelce.

Haha, Bennett had more TD's than Graham, Olsen and Kelce.