What's new

Israel-Hamas War

Israelis are decapitating babies? And no it's not. I've already proven you guys are lying about everyday murders. Crazy thing is everyday Palestinians are more slaves to Hamas than Israel. You don't give a damn about that though huh? Just those damn Jews...

A dead baby is a dead baby, through an act of violence, denial of clean water and proper medical care, the dead are dead and know no better. Are you calling me anti-Semitic because i don't support the brutality of the Israeli state? You'd be surprised to know that there is a significant Jewish population in my city, most come from families of survivors, do you think all Jews support the actions of Israel? A lot of my Jewish friends don't.

A dead baby is a dead baby, through an act of violence, denial of clean water and proper medical care, the dead are dead and know no better. Are you calling me anti-Semitic because i don't support the brutality of the Israeli state? You'd be surprised to know that there is a significant Jewish population in my city, most come from families of survivors, do you think all Jews support the actions of Israel? A lot of my Jewish friends don't.
Yeah, I'm sure your friends are totally for Hamas decapitating Jews. Brilliant. I guarantee you wouldn't say any of this to the Jews in your city. None of you would.

You really are a prize winning dickhead.
No seriously you go tell tell the Jews in your city what you told me. Go up to your Jew friends and say . And I quote "A dead baby is a dead baby, through an act of violence denial of clean water and proper medical care, the dead are dead and know no better.".

Especially after they were just mercifully attacked.

No seriously you go tell tell the Jews in your city what you told me.

You think Jewish people are a single unitary group of unnuanced dickheads like you? Incapable of recognising the failures of the Israeli state? I tend to talk to people as people, regardless of their religion, I would have no problem talking to anyone about what is going on. But you know I'm not some ****wit who thoughtlessly repeats the ******** I see and hear from the far right media you love.

You think Jewish people are a single unitary group of unnuanced dickheads like you? Incapable of recognising the failures of the Israeli state? I tend to talk to people as people, regardless of their religion, I would have no problem talking to anyone about what is going on. But you know I'm not some ****wit who thoughtlessly repeats the ******** I see and hear from the far right media you love.
Yeah, I'm the one justifying terrorism.

disagreeing with Israeli policy = you condone dead babies bruh Same as if you're critical of Hamas atrocities you don't think Palestinians are human.

I don't think a lot of people understand how open minded a lot of Jews outside of Israel are

Can you provide some? Find me Jews that are not openly upset about this terrorist attack. Countries all over the globe are condemning this.

wft are you on about almost every person save a few extremists are disgusted at this event. i'm referring to Israeli policies and whether they do the right thing or not

wft are you on about almost every person save a few extremists are disgusted at this event. i'm referring to Israeli policies and whether they do the right thing or not
Yeah sure
A dead baby is a dead baby, through an act of violence, denial of clean water and proper medical care, the dead are dead and know no better.
Sounds like justification to me. Like an eye for an eye. Or you know, "f* around and find out".

Edit: if I'm wrong then I do apologize but it seems to me people are basically saying "well Israel killed babies so it's ok for Hamas to chop babies heads off". "A dead baby is a dead baby".... Right? "F* around and find out". Meaning innocent Americans(11 I believe(edit 4 dead at least 7 missing)), children, and teenagers deserved this because Israel "f* around".

That's how I'm reading it. I'm truthfully not being malicious here. Is that not what people are saying?

Last edited:
Yeah sure

Sounds like justification to me. Like an eye for an eye. Or you know, "f* around and find out".

Edit: if I'm wrong then I do apologize but it seems to me people are basically saying "well Israel killed babies so it's ok for Hamas to chop babies heads off". "A dead baby is a dead baby".... Right? "F* around and find out". Meaning innocent Americans(11 I believe(edit 4 dead at least 7 missing)), children, and teenagers deserved this because Israel "f* around".

That's how I'm reading it. I'm truthfully not being malicious here. Is that not what people are saying?
It's not what people are saying, no, if that's an honest question. It's just being stated here that while the details of this single event are really sickening, this latest round of violence hasn't happened in a vacuum. And we're about to see equally sickening violence inflicted upon the residents of Gaza. Israel and Palestine hate each other-- like, hate in the way you and I cannot and hopefully never will comprehend the word-- and have developed methods of hurting one another that make de-escalation impossible. Western society, which is built on the Judeo-Christian ethic, will always justify Israel as the chicken that came before the egg, if only subconsciously. So if Israel drips steady violence on Gaza for decades, forcing Palestinians to live in sub-human conditions, occasionally razing a city block and every living thing in it to prove a point, then we Westerners will casually say, "they probably deserved it, the animals". And of course, when the comparatively far less-sophisticated militant arm of Hamas does what they just did, we'll say, "they deserve whatever they get, the animals". You just don't get what's going on, Steak, and you want to choose Israel because of where and when you live, and because this is fresh and in front of you. At some point, one side has got to say to the other, "I'm done with all of this", and the other side has to say, "Yeah, me too". It is literally the only way, unless the world is okay with one side extinguishing the other utterly. But that peace will never happen, because they are both beyond radicalized, and incapable of seeing anything but red and red and red.

Watch what happens now: Israel has declared they are cutting off power, food, and water from Gaza, which they have full control over. Do you want to venture a guess how many children-- heads firmly attached, notwithstanding-- will die from exposure or starvation or thirst? How many already have died from the air strikes being carried out? Is this a better way to kill babies? Will you be outraged?

Man steakandeggs is having a field day in this thread. You all recognize he isn't sincere in the tiniest fraction right? He's a troll and right now he is very well-fed. Probably laughing his *** off at how much he is pwning the noobs and bragging about it to his Internet troll buddies from his mom's basement while he fills yet another mason jar full of urine so he doesn't have to leave. You guys would be way better off to just ignore the guy.

Misinformation fact check by the AP:

https://apnews.com/article/israel-h...n-fact-check-e58f9ab8696309305c3ea2bfb269258e

FACT FOCUS: Misinformation about the Israel-Hamas war is flooding social media. Here are the facts.
Much of it driven by X:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ZtYeeT_Do

It's not what people are saying, no, if that's an honest question. It's just being stated here that while the details of this single event are really sickening, this latest round of violence hasn't happened in a vacuum. And we're about to see equally sickening violence inflicted upon the residents of Gaza. Israel and Palestine hate each other-- like, hate in the way you and I cannot and hopefully never will comprehend the word-- and have developed methods of hurting one another that make de-escalation impossible. Western society, which is built on the Judeo-Christian ethic, will always justify Israel as the chicken that came before the egg, if only subconsciously. So if Israel drips steady violence on Gaza for decades, forcing Palestinians to live in sub-human conditions, occasionally razing a city block and every living thing in it to prove a point, then we Westerners will casually say, "they probably deserved it, the animals". And of course, when the comparatively far less-sophisticated militant arm of Hamas does what they just did, we'll say, "they deserve whatever they get, the animals". You just don't get what's going on, Steak, and you want to choose Israel because of where and when you live, and because this is fresh and in front of you. At some point, one side has got to say to the other, "I'm done with all of this", and the other side has to say, "Yeah, me too". It is literally the only way, unless the world is okay with one side extinguishing the other utterly. But that peace will never happen, because they are both beyond radicalized, and incapable of seeing anything but red and red and red.

Watch what happens now: Israel has declared they are cutting off power, food, and water from Gaza, which they have full control over. Do you want to venture a guess how many children-- heads firmly attached, notwithstanding-- will die from exposure or starvation or thirst? How many already have died from the air strikes being carried out? Is this a better way to kill babies? Will you be outraged?
Well thought out and great post. I'd argue that not one of people I'm referring to has said how sickening this act is they have went straight to the "eye for an eye" argument. For example "a dead baby is a dead baby"... To me there is a tremendous difference between targeting a baby and chopping it's poor head off then say cutting off food supply to an area that just invaded and cut babies heads off intentionally, raped underage girls, sprawled those girls out on display as badges naked and bleeding profusely out of their vaginas. What should Israel do in this manner? Publicly executing other teenage girls. Burning old people alive for laughs. Sure innocent babies and children are dying all over the world in needless conflicts but they are not being directly targeted then raped and put like trophies. I personally think I understand completely what's going on, I think it's others who do not understand the sheer magnitude of this terrorist attack. A vast majority of the world agrees with me as I will show below.

There is an obvious reason why many leaders are condemning these attacks to the fullest degree. America, The EU, Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Argentina, African and Latin American countries and many many more. They specifically call this a terrorist attack. I posted direct quotes from Biden and Jean-Pierre. Tell me you disagree here. Jean-Pierre is saying what I'm saying. I dislike this woman, but she's spot on here. Specifically the bolded. There should be no "but.. but... butt" here. This is squarely on Hamas and there grotesque targeting and raping of children... The "but Israel" holds no water on this particular terrorist attack like people here are pushing. Again I feel like I do know exactly what I'm saying.

"I've seen some of those statements this weekend, and we're going to continue to be very clear. We believe they're wrong, we believe they're repugnant, and we believe they're disgraceful, Our condemnation belongs squarely with terrorists who have brutally murdered, raped, kidnapped hundreds, hundreds of Israelis. There can be no equivocation about that. There are not two sides here. There are not two sides,"

That is a direct quote from Bidens Press Secretary... That is exactly where I'm coming from. You(not you specifically) can not equate what Hamas did to anything else. This was a blatant terrorist attack targeting vulnerable children and teens at a concert specifically for peace. They didn't chose the targets for no reason.

Here's Biden saying something similar. There is a legit reason why first world countries are siding with Israel here. Because this act of terrorism is inexcusable in any shape or form. This entire forum wants to gang up one but most of the civilized world are condemning these attacks to the fullest and supporting Israel because of the sheer and disgusting manner in which Hamas killed children, raped children, raped teenagers, cut their damn heads off. To sit and say "a dead baby is a dead baby" and "**** around and find out" to me personally shows no remorse or even the slightest understanding of the magnitude of what happened. This was not innocent children tragically caught in a targeted attack. This was terrorist invading a country and beheading and raping children.

View: https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2023/10/10/joe-biden-we-stand-with-israel-hamas-attacks-vpx.cnn

Hell, now Biden is even sending aircrafts to the Mediterranean in full support of Israel. It's amazingly obvious to me that what Hamas did was not on the same scope. It was a blatant murderous bloody terrorist attack. This was not "f around and find out" this was not "a dead baby is a dead baby"... This was an all-out grotesque action against innocent people.

Last edited:
Man steakandeggs is having a field day in this thread. You all recognize he isn't sincere in the tiniest fraction right? He's a troll and right now he is very well-fed. Probably laughing his *** off at how much he is pwning the noobs and bragging about it to his Internet troll buddies from his mom's basement while he fills yet another mason jar full of urine so he doesn't have to leave. You guys would be way better off to just ignore the guy.
I'm extremely sincere unlike you who just comes into this thread squarely to talk s* on me. Who's the rotten troll here? I just spent a good chunk of time on my post above backing up where I am coming from. I have spent more time on that one post than you have spent on any serious matter in this entire forum... ever. You on the other hand come onto a very very serious topic and use it to push nothing but ad hominem anger and vitriol towards another poster. Talk about the lack of basic human decency. This is a very serious thread and you and CY want to turn into a hate fest on me. Absolutely grotesque. I ask the rest of the group to not fall for this. I know many do not like my stances but I am 100% sincere. Call me stupid, call me names, go ahead and ignore me, I don't care but I am honest with my opinions outside of the occasions I was pushing buttons and responding in kind to mean attacks like this. I own that but I didn't do that here. This is nothing to make light of like log and his followers.

I have not attacked a single posters person. I have attacked their stance but not them as an individual. The audacity for you to think I am laughing at babies being raped, teenagers being slaughtered at a concert directed at peace, babies heads being cut off and teenage women being brutally raped and sprawled out like trophies. That is a really really grotesque attempt at getting a rise out of me and absolutely NOTHING more.

You think calling me a troll is going to silence me because you don't have the ability to debate me. I have fallen for YOUR trolling before but besides this I won't feed your blatant trolling where you obsess about me. You are the troll not me.

Last edited:

What you say sounds reasonable and balanced to those not knowledgeable on the situation.

Israel does not have full control over Gaza as Gaza shares a border with Egypt. Gaza could in theory get water, food, fuel, power, etc. through the Rafah border crossing except for the border being closed by the ethnically Arab, religiously Muslim Egyptian military.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ai-border-crossing-gaza-officials-2023-10-10/

As mentioned previously, Gaza has its own power plant but it barely runs. The ethnically Arab, religiously Muslim, historically Palestinian PA Authority government in the West Bank places the blame squarely on Hamas for the state of the Gaza power plant.

There is no equivalency in the hate as there are Palestinian judges in Israel’s justice system and Balad is a quite powerful Palestinian political party in Israel’s government. Do you want to take a guess at how many Israeli Jews are in positions of power in Hamas? Here in reality, if Israel hated Gaza as much as Gaza hates Israel, there would be no Gaza. Israel is a nuclear power with a massive military. If Israel wanted to push Gaza into the sea the same way Gaza wants to do to Israel, the task would be done in under a week. There is no equivalency in the way the Gazans hate Israel.

There is a lesson in all of this that we should heed. Muslim Arab Palestinians are a smart, industrious, and proud people but even smart, industrious, and proud people can fall into the trap of letting hate consume everything they are. The very wealthy leaders of Hamas who get elected over and over in Gaza don’t even live in Gaza. The head of the Hamas government who ordered this attack is Ismail Haniyeh and he lives in Qatar. He and his whole cabinet watched the attack on TV while wearing very expensive looking business suits.

Hamas leadership treats their Muslim Arab Palestinian Gaza constituents like useful idiots they can hire out to make war on Israel. Keeping Gaza in squalor only seems to make the residents more susceptible to buying in to their narrative of Jews being evil and securing Hamas’ grip on power there. The problem isn’t history, or religion, or Jews, or Arabs. The problem is that humans are a tribal creature and hate is a powerful motivator that can be exploited.

That same thing is being used here in the United States by our political parties. We just aren’t as far down the rabbit hole as the Gazans although some like The Thriller are well on their way.

Last edited:
which they shelled in 2014. That tends to reduce the efficiency a mite.
Arabs are not helpless morons contrary to your borderline racist attempts to cast them in that mold. Fixing things and building new things is within their capability. The PA government in the West Bank knows what they are talking about when they say the Gaza power station is in the state it is because of Hamas.