What's new

It's KANTER and FAVORS

Oh good .. we'll just be ran out of the arena.. next idea?

Whatever

Who says we cant do that? I bet no one has ever tried it. We could post up all four of our bigs on each corner of the key. Two high, two low. Hayward feeds one of them the ball. Then we dominate down low and get every offensive rebound, and score every time.

wtf is up jefferson took 15 shots for 15 points ballhogging no defense lazy *** black hole.
kanter and favors for the win 13 shots for 21 points each
woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

kanter and favors better get minutes come reg season

33fgprl.jpg

Are Kanter and Favors that much better than Jefferson and Millsap or was it just a case of whichever two come off the bench are going to have an automatic advantage over their opponents?
Wish we could have watched....

The tandem worked the best in the fourth quarter, against LMA and most of Portland's starters.

The point is that favors and kanter arent still as well as jefferson or millsap at the offensiv end for now but in my opinion they are much better at the defensive end. Kanter has more hustle then big al and he is a solid lowpost-defender because of his body and the hustle. Favors has much more length and is a prime athlete compared to millsap and everyone in the nba which makes him to a great shotblocker and help-defender. Last year especially kanter was the weakness at the defensiv end of both but this year things have changed, kanter is more experienced a little bit quicker and he knows how and when to step out. Whenever Kanter is on the court Favors should be his partner because big al and enes would be terrible. Its a scary thought when u imagine what both should be able to do in their prime on both ends!!There are complementing each other so well everything that the other can't do the another is able to do.

Loved what I heard tonight. I would also like a three man rotation of Kanter, Favors, and Millsap. Millsap can be that great third big, who is a very unique player. We need to swing a trade for another great player. I'm very excited for Kanter because of his consistency so far. He is becoming a complete player. Two more years, and look out.

totally agree