What's new

It's official: freakazoid = Matt Harpring

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
Evidence #1: Harpring said it during tonight's broadcast: "Enes the Menace" (same as freakazoid's signature which freakazoid had used for the past month or so)

Evidence #2: freakazoid's avartar is a caricature of Matt Harpring doodle with the phrase "Fry Sauce".

What else/more do you want??

I confess, I am Enes Kanter, did you like my performance today guys?

I confess, I am Enes Kanter, did you like my performance today guys?

It was passable. However, next time you dunk, make sure you stare at the opposing player closest to you, thump your chest and shout "Come at me, bro" several times in a menacing fashion.

Hey Freakazoid - if you're reading this - come out and explain yourself. What's with the 2 coincidences?

First you use Harpring's caricature as your avatar. Peculiar... but fine I accept that.

Then.. you use the phrase "Enes the Menace" both in your signature as well as during the broadcast.

Why the coincidences? Who out of all of us here at JazzFanz had ever used the phrase "Enes the Menace"? And, who of all of us has ever used Matt Harpring as the avartar? Then... who of all of us here at JazzFanz have done BOTH?

Of course you're gonna deny it, but I just want to know how you would explain the 2 coincidences?

I'm watching you.

Hey Harpringazoid, remember when I used to say Matt Harpring for President on here all the time?

Please continue correcting Bolerjack by saying KanTer very pointedly. Thanks.

I only wish that Harpring was as entertaining as Freakazoid. Then again, Gordon Monson is an entertaining writer, but when I listen to him talk I want to slit my wrists, so maybe you're on to something.

As long as we are all confessing.
I'm Jerry Sloan.

I am a big fan Sloan but please for the love of god do not pull a Farve and go in and out of retirement. Get deep into farming, the underworld of icepick fighting...something, but don't come back.

I might as well out some of the others.

YB is PK
Write4u is Alema
Trout is Gail
Honz is Hayward
Hopper was Malone
and Jason is John

There's more, but that should be enough for now.

Me LeBron. Me have sekratairy that uzually rites my stuff 4 me. like tweets sumtimes, but shez not hear now so im tie-ping this myself. werd up yall

Freakazoid is WAY too clever to be Matt Harpring.

Matt is obviously stealing his material.

I don't know, Matt comes across to me as very intelligent guy, or he wouldn't have been able to transition so quickly to the broadcast booth -- he seldom makes inane comments, though sometimes is a bit silly, like with the fry sauce.