What's new

It's official: freakazoid = Matt Harpring

I don't have huge problems with Harpring, but I thought his comments last night about the shot clock malfunctioning due to the bricks the Clippers were putting up was really amateur and bush league. It sounded too much to me like the Blazers and Nugget announcers.

I don't have huge problems with Harpring, but I thought his comments last night about the shot clock malfunctioning due to the bricks the Clippers were putting up was really amateur and bush league. It sounded too much to me like the Blazers and Nugget announcers.

LMFAO that's hillarious. Did Freakazoid really say this?

It was funny. I also laughed when he said "they just need to let it go" when they kept stopping the 30pt blow-out in the last minute to correct the shot clock. I'm going to +rep freak just in case he is Matt.

Ok Freakazoid - now that we know your real name - I have one simple request. Stop with the "bull in a Kantershop" crap. It's not funny. In fact, just practice being quiet.

While I doubt Freakazoid is Harpring (Freakazoid seems fairly intelligent), Harpring would not be able to make posts during the game. Someone should check and see if Freakazoid posts during games or not.

While I doubt Freakazoid is Harpring (Freakazoid seems fairly intelligent), Harpring would not be able to make posts during the game. Someone should check and see if Freakazoid posts during games or not.
That's true. I mean, I doubt very highly that they have computers in front of them, and I double-doubt that they have their phones/tablets with them. I dare say, virtually impossible for Freakring to post on here during the game.

That's true. I mean, I doubt very highly that they have computers in front of them, and I double-doubt that they have their phones/tablets with them. I dare say, virtually impossible for Freakring to post on here during the game.

That's true. If he only posts very brief messages, then the evidence would be inconclusive. But I doubt Harpring is composing long posts in secret while working.

O.K. I also noticed that comment during the game and immediately flashed on Freakazoid being Harpring. Have waited and reviewed the whole thread looking for a response from Freakazoid, and didn't find one. Omigod, it might be true! Or........, well played Freakazoid !!!

Now I get it. All his Harpring hate threads and posts were just to grab attention and get others to defend him. Makes sense now.

LOL.

apparently I'm CJ BTW. Just ask Rainhut/Cherber/Tabor/Mountain. And any other various names he has gone by.

That's true. If he only posts very brief messages, then the evidence would be inconclusive. But I doubt Harpring is composing long posts in secret while working.

Commercials? Halftime? Most of the civilized world can type 60wpm or faster -- I know he played football (did you know that?!), but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Now I get it. All his Harpring hate threads and posts were just to grab attention and get others to defend him. Makes sense now.

LOL.

apparently I'm CJ BTW. Just ask Rainhut/Cherber/Tabor/Mountain. And any other various names he has gone by.

Nah, you're only half as ugly as he is.