What's new

It's official: freakazoid = Matt Harpring

I am Kevin O' Conner. I have a problem I hate myself and I want a vacation collecting unemployment. Yet, you folk just keep loving me. How many more Gordon Haywards do I have to draft??

C'mon guys, you can't expect Harpring, I mean Freakazoid to post on his day off.
Give him a break, I'm sure he will "clear this all up" tomorrow.

O.K. I also noticed that comment during the game and immediately flashed on Freakazoid being Harpring. Have waited and reviewed the whole thread looking for a response from Freakazoid, and didn't find one. Omigod, it might be true! Or........, well played Freakazoid !!!

That's just not possible.. how can Freakazoid know that Harpring was gonna say "Enes the Menace" ??

There are only 2 explanations: 1) Freakazoid = can see the future; or 2) Freakazoid = Harpring.

Let's see. If you pronounce it eh-nus well by golly it rhymes with menace. I suppose it is fundamentally impossible for 2 people to recognize the same rhyme, who are both interested in the same subject, and therefore use it in the same context.

Yep, he is Harpring alright.

Let's see. If you pronounce it eh-nus well by golly it rhymes with menace. I suppose it is fundamentally impossible for 2 people to recognize the same rhyme, who are both interested in the same subject, and therefore use it in the same context.

Yep, he is Harpring alright.

Solid logic. Case closed.