What's new

It's official: freakazoid = Matt Harpring

Not... but... I hear your country is run by Islamofascists... This guy is the worst candidate in modern history. My apologies.

well,u should apologies,cause he is in power thanx to support he got from your goverment.I hate the guy so much,i cant put it in words.Actualy the real power behind this goverment is the guy named fetullah gulen,in my opinion he is the most dengerous individual after Usamma bin laden,he is one of the most anti-american jihadist wanna be clown in the market,and guess where he lives now?? yes sir,,in USA.

Let's see. If you pronounce it eh-nus well by golly it rhymes with menace. I suppose it is fundamentally impossible for 2 people to recognize the same rhyme, who are both interested in the same subject, and therefore use it in the same context.

Yep, he is Harpring alright.

And.. it also has to be the case that one person (freakazoid) is interested in the other person (Harpring) enough to use that person's caricature as his Avartar (out of all the other Jazz players and personnel past AND present available at his disposal).

That's the "freaky" part (pun intended).

More alarming is the fact that after 5 pages of this thread, freakazoid has been AWOL despite the fact that I've intentionally put his name in the thread's topic for easy recognition.

No explanation, no nothing.

C'mon freakazoid/Matt - clear things up for us once and for all.

F - 6 (sixth letter of the alphabet)
R - 18
E - 5
A - 1
K - 11
A - 1
Z - 26
O - 15
I - 9
D - 15

Totals 107.

In Matt's final year with the Jazz, we made the playoffs. His numbers in those games??

5 - Number of games
49 - Number of minutes played
24 - Points scored
1 - Block
2 - Steals
4 - Assists
9 - Rebounds
2 - Made FT's
11 - Made FG's

Total is 107.

I think we have our answer.

R - 18
E - 5
A - 1
K - 11
A - 1
Z - 26
O - 15
I - 9
D - 15

Totals 107.

In Matt's final year with the Jazz, we made the playoffs. His numbers in those games??

5 - Number of games
24 - Points scored
1 - Block
2 - Steals
4 - Assists
9 - Rebounds
2 - Made FT's
11 - Made FG's

Total is 107.

i think u should stop smoking that s....

R - 18
E - 5
A - 1
K - 11
A - 1
Z - 26
O - 15
I - 9
D - 15

Totals 107.

5 - Number of games
24 - Points scored
1 - Block
2 - Steals
4 - Assists
9 - Rebounds
2 - Made FT's
11 - Made FG's

Total is 107.

Did you know, Matt was the only player to go 5/49/24/1/2/4/9/2/11 that year?

R - 18
E - 5
A - 1
K - 11
A - 1
Z - 26
O - 15
I - 9
D - 15

Totals 107.

5 - Number of games
24 - Points scored
1 - Block
2 - Steals
4 - Assists
9 - Rebounds
2 - Made FT's
11 - Made FG's

Total is 107.

You tried WAYYYYY to hard on that one. SMH at how pathetic your life must be.

If we had access to the old site we could screen his responses in any thread featuring the acronym MLA. That would give us all we need to know. But, alas...

If we had access to the old site we could screen his responses in any thread featuring the acronym MLA. That would give us all we need to know. But, alas...

That's precisely why the old board crashed. Posters were getting to close to finding out the truth.

5-21-10 was an inside job.

I can't give any other details. I've already said too much.

No comment.

icon_winkgrin.gif