What's new

Game Thread Jan 28, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 01-28-22

Everytime Ingles immediately passes back without any dribbles, I die a little.

Way to go Tri-bucket O'Neale!

I know it's becoming a point of obsession of mine, but every single game, Clarkson puts up at least one inexcusable shot. Inexcusable.

I've only watched the last 6 minutes of gameplay, but I could tell on that last play after he got it back from Conley that he just simply decided he was going to put a shot up, regardless of how. What happened? Drove into three defenders and got stuffed by wrist and arm. Not even close.

I'm so ****ing sick of shots like this where he isn't reading the game and just goes LFF. I don't care who the Jazz are playing, I don't care what the score is, I cannot handle stupid basketball.

I know it's becoming a point of obsession of mine, but every single game, Clarkson puts up at least one inexcusable shot. Inexcusable.

I've only watched the last 6 minutes of gameplay, but I could tell on that last play after he got it back from Conley that he just simply decided he was going to put a shot up, regardless of how. What happened? Drove into three defenders and got stuffed by wrist and arm. Not even close.

I'm so ****ing sick of shots like this where he isn't reading the game and just goes LFF. I don't care who the Jazz are playing, I don't care what the score is, I cannot handle stupid basketball.

I hope we trade him. So frustrating to watch.