What's new

Game Thread Jan 28, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies

Added to Calendar: 01-28-22

"Drooling" would be the proper word. I doubt he signs the next 10day deal. He will get better offer elsewhere
Jazz better sign his *** to a multi-year deal. If he walks many of us are going to be pissed. Any time we can sign a guy without having to give up assets who can contribute to this degree is a no-brainer.

There should be an app that tracks your +/- as a fan for when you watch. The last week I’ve stopped watching full games but tune in periodically for a few minutes. My +/- is bad. Like really bad. Especially per 36.

Jazz better sign his *** to a multi-year deal. If he walks many of us are going to be pissed. Any time we can sign a guy without having to give up assets who can contribute to this degree is a no-brainer.
There are four days between his contract expiring and the trade deadline. Gotta keep dat flexibility-ability.

It feels like the difference in this game is that the Grizzlies entire STYLE is playing hard and being young and athletic while the Jazz are less athletic and are less comfortable hustling.

Obviously not having Mitchell and Gobert hurts in a serious way. As does having an unrepentant chucker who gives 0 ****s about the value of a possession.
30 months after Memphis traded their franchise player to a “contender” so they could start rebuild, they now somehow managing to have a better record than that “contender”.

I wish we could give these young guys more time. We almost need the old guys to get injured or something. My god I'm going to hell.

I wish we could give these young guys more time. We almost need the old guys to get injured or something. My god I'm going to hell.
Our young guys are better than the old guys, all of them except for maybe Conley. Wouldn't believe it myself but this is what we are seeing in the last few games

Seriously how can someone be out for nearly over a week for concussion like Donovan Mitchell something doesn’t add up
I had a kid on my Varsity team that was out over 3 weeks with concussion symptoms. Being out a week isn’t a long time at all. Especially with it being his second one this season