What's new

Game Thread Jan 30, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 01-30-22

Donovan Mitchell got one of the best NBA medical doctors in the NBA fired because he's a ****ing baby and now we are dealing with the repercussions.

Oof, Ingles injury looked horrible. Hope it's nothing.

Doesn't look like nothing. It's probably season-ending injury. ****.
Season-ending might mean we've seen the last of Joe Ingles and I am not ready for that ****. I don't even care if he sucks, I can't handle that. One of my favorite players ever. Legit on the verge of tears right now.

Season-ending might mean we've seen the last of Joe Ingles and I am not ready for that ****. I don't even care if he sucks, I can't handle that. One of my favorite players ever. Legit on the verge of tears right now.
There was some talk about him not retiring but this could force him. It sucks all around. I have been harsh on him this season but I still had hope he would be fine for the playoffs.

I can't finish my food. Lost all appetite.

Guarantee you Joe will retire. True tear will keep him sidelined until into next season anyway. Good night , sweet prince.

This will force us to at least use House and some other guys to see if they can stick, but trade deadline is probably going to be quiet.

Just logging in from work and can't watch the game. WTH is going on. Talk of Quin out with covid was good news imo but what happened to Jingles?

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

I've heard some stupid **** in my day, but blaming a healthy guy getting injured on a guy who hasn't been here since last season?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app
No, I'm blaming the Jazz firing one of the best medical guys in the NBA because Donovan couldnt get his way.

It's not a stretch thinking that firing your medical team and hiring a new one is a reason your team is getting more injured.

Really sad, there’s obviously a good chance that was Joes last NBA game.

No, I'm blaming the Jazz firing one of the best medical guys in the NBA because Donovan couldnt get his way.

It's not a stretch thinking that firing your medical team and hiring a new one is a reason your team is getting more injured.
Elliot was a very well respected medical guy, it’s asinine he was fired because our star is a child. The Jazz had some of the least amount of injuries in the league under his watch.

Couldn't get his way? WTF are you talking about? He didn't get his way. He warmed up then the medical staff said he couldn't play. One of the most bizarre things I have seen.

But Don didn't play when he wanted to. So no, he didn't "get his way".

Stop with the Don hating ********

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app