What's new

Jazz’s Favors (and maybe Hood?) linked to Cavs

Add G Hill to the Cavs rumors... Does Utah try to get him back, probably not... Just a thought
Hell no. He burned bridges. You could tell Gobert's criticism was directed at Hill. Besides, he's an old man. And I probably agree with Engorged. As much as I like Love, Mirotic is a better fit age-wise with Donovan and Rudy. We got younger when Hayward left and need to reset by 3-4 years.

Andy Larsen inferred that Gobert questioned Hill after he started missing more games when they stopped doing contract negotiations.

The people inexplicably wanting Hill back who is not playing that well and has a huge contract and clearly is not liked by the second most important player on the team and really embarrassed quite frankly by his lack of interest all season he was here are more annoying than the people who used to keep asking about Jimmer. **** at least Rubio plays hard man.

I liked the way Hill played, hated that he rarely did. I don't mind seeing him die in Sac, got his money and took it. Deserves his current predicament.

Lol...Cavs and Thunder just played an all-star contest. I think there was a gentleman's agreement between the teams to not play any defense against the other team's stars to avoid injuries. West defeats East: 148-124.

Nothing going to happen until right before the deadline, IMO.
Contenders are going to pursue Jordan, Cousins, Davis and see if the asking price comes down. I think Cavs also serious about getting George Hill. He'd be a much more valuable add than Hood.