What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

Well, the Jazz shouldn't need help, except they lost to one of the worst teams in the league. Lakers lost to a very good NO team that played great down the stretch, hit their shots and left the non-scorer open. Jazz, who supposedly have the #1 defense???, couldn't contain Dennis ******* Schroder.

At this point and with the coming schedule, just give me any playoff seeding. Finishing out of the playoffs after this incredible streak would be devastating for the team. We need Nuggets and Clippers to lose, badly.

The way the Jazz have played lately, struggling against the dregs of the league may mean trouble ahead. Yes, they only lost to the Hawks, but the Kings came close and the Mavs almost came back.

I wish you could say they played down to the level of competition, but i dont think that was the case, not when they're making a playoff push.

Now the schedule gets tougher. I could see Utah finish 5-5 over the last 10, which may open the door for Denver or the Clippers. Hopefully Portland and GS rest starters for their final games. Both teams should be locked into their playoff seedings and have nothing to gain.
At this point and with the coming schedule, just give me any playoff seeding. Finishing out of the playoffs after this incredible streak would be devastating for the team. We need Nuggets and Clippers to lose, badly.

The way the Jazz have played lately, struggling against the dregs of the league may mean trouble ahead. Yes, they only lost to the Hawks, but the Kings came close and the Mavs almost came back.

I wish you could say they played down to the level of competition, but i dont think that was the case, not when they're making a playoff push.

Now the schedule gets tougher. I could see Utah finish 5-5 over the last 10, which may open the door for Denver or the Clippers. Hopefully Portland and GS rest starters for their final games. Both teams should be locked into their playoff seedings and have nothing to gain.
All the teams in the mix with us have had many many many close games against these same crap teams. I haven't watched the other games, but how many times have we been teased with a possible upset that would hand NOP, Wolves, Blazers a very helpful loss only to see those teams come back for a close win?

Yeah I'm not worried about almost losses... and I think I prefer the season to end this way. If we go like 8-2 or 7-3, we'll enter the playoffs with a ton of momentum, and could still get the 4 seed.

Loads of games tonight:
Jazz @ Spurs
Heat @ Thunder
Wolves @ Knicks
Nuggets @ Wizards
Clippers @ Pacers

Let's hope these Eastern teams show at least some spirit. And let's keep beating the Spurs on the tail end of back-to-backs.

Bunch of East coast POS teams gonna let our competition off easy again tonight.

Win against Clips and we in. Beat Minny or San Antonio and I think we will be seeded higher than them and avoid GS Houston in the first round. I think we split with GS and potentially split with the Lakers. Will Portland be playing for anything meaningful last game?

Lots of moving parts but one thing is great... we got 82 meaningful games and have th biggest pieces to the puzzle locked in. Buckle up bitches!