What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

I hope Steph is okay and he returns for the post season. BUT IF HE DOESN'T JAZZ SHOULD ABSOLUTELY SHOOT FOR THE SEVENTH SEED
Jazz should aim to stay in the playoffs at this point. Gotta stay ahead of Denver. Don’t want it coming down to tiebreakers. Good thing is they’ve got a tougher schedule than we do coming up. Would be nice to get a win over the MASH unit Warriors right now.

Steph may have sprained his knee. Hopefully not worse than that.
Looked pretty similar to Gobert’s 2nd injury when Favors fell on his leg. Sounds like it might be an MCL sprain. Usually not too bad, but then again I thought that when Thabo hurt his knee too.

Win Sunday, and hope Philadelphia can take care of business on Monday (they won't, but hope), and we can feel a lot better about things. Man it would suck to not make the post season. This team really deserves it. Then again, I think Denver deserves it too.

Get rid of conferences! Top 16 teams!

The season didn't come down to the Spurs game. We all probably expected a likely loss. Jazz showed some real fight, though. Impressive to force OT against a desperate Spurs team, and on a back-to-back, too. Their bench scored so many more points than ours! Rebounds! Bad calls! So many what-ifs. Gah. I'm trying hard to not let this one bug me, but it's not working.

Wish I didn't feel so sad about this Spurs loss. lol.

I remember how crappy I felt after we lost that game to the Clippers two years ago. I was at that game. Made me tear up a bit. The rally churro seemed to have failed us. Of course, it may be that the churro, in its wisdom, brought us Mitchell instead. Time will tell.

I have never seen LMA play like that against Rudy and Derrick. He has like one game a year like that. If he scored 25 or 28 points tonight, the Jazz would have won.

The rebounding was a problem. With the Spurs, everyone rebounds, and our guys didn't keep them off the boards.

Win Sunday, and hope Philadelphia can take care of business on Monday (they won't, but hope), and we can feel a lot better about things. Man it would suck to not make the post season. This team really deserves it. Then again, I think Denver deserves it too.

Get rid of conferences! Top 16 teams!

Lol.. Why won't they take care of business against the Nuggets?

Good news for the Jazz: 2 of the probable losses against the Warriors just became 2 probable wins.
Basically each West opponent has 9 games left, and around 5 are against each other. Therefore, our competition is going to lose games, guaranteed. If one team goes 7-2, math says other is finishing worse than 5-4.
For instance, OKC plays now vs Blazers, @ Spurs, vs Nuggets, @ Blazers.

We gotta take care of business though. 5-4 is probably good enough to finish 8th, just barely.

From realgm:

14x9Hv3.png

wPnDcI1.png

I mean, Nuggets could be winless for the rest of the season. Their schedule is tough and teams they face won't be resting guys.