What's new

Jazz 2017/18 Playoff Bus! All Aboard!

this year might be one of his better coaching jobs.

Naw, they just haven't hit the brutal part of their schedule yet. That is coming right soon. Pull that nasty December out of the Jazz schedule, we are a 3 seed with breathing room and Snyder is a finalist for coach of the year.

Also, they may get their best player back during the awful stretch. We lost ours for almost the entirety of it. I'm not going to cry for them.

Still pretty salty that ALL of our games with them are on a back to back. we are 3-0, but still. . .

im watching the spurs v lakers highlights.

im not shocked they lost, their starting lineup looks hilarious. They are running on spare parts atm.

Not at all. The fact they are playing remotely competently with Aldridge and Leonard out is amazing.
With Leonard injured for looks like te year, they should've tanked like last time their star missed the year, whoops!!
8 straight on the road.
There was a time we could look and see it was a road game, and no matter who we were playing we could count on that being a loss. How times have changed.

Cavs are trash. Can't even beat a bad road team to help us out. They still can't defend for ****. I wouldn't be surprised to see them get bounced early in the playoffs.

Cavs don't look good at all, but come playoff time, you don't write off LBJ. What's so great about the Celtics, anyway? I'm gonna go with Cavs.
More importantly, I'll go with Jazz.

Nets @ Clippers
Pels @ Mavs
No way Dallas won't find a way to lose, but Nets don't own the pick, so they could surprise, I guess.
My new target is beating Clippers and Spurs. At least.

5071311.gif

This. So sick of these teams not losing. Ever.

On another note I just started watching The Office form the beginning the other day. (I have already watched every episode when the show was running)
It’s so damn good. One of the best sitcoms of all time. At least while Michael Scott was on it anyway. I still liked it after he left but it was a pretty big drop off without him.

Off topic, but what a great Houston-Boston game. I think Boston comes out of the East and plays for the tile. Hate Boston, but Hayward getting a "cheap" title would be kind of funny.

They have no shot against the west

Cavs don't look good at all, but come playoff time, you don't write off LBJ. What's so great about the Celtics, anyway? I'm gonna go with Cavs.
More importantly, I'll go with Jazz.

Honestly right now my money would be on Toronto coming out of the East. I'm not writing off LeBron, he'll bring it as always, but I don't think the rest of that team is good enough without Kyrie and any semblance of a halfway decent defense. Boston is okay in the regular season but when games slow down in the playoffs and become more defensive minded and every offensive possession counts they are going to miss Haywood. Just because he's the only guy other than Kyrie who can go get his. The Raptors are being overlooked. They are healthy unlike last year. And they are deeper than in recent years too with guys like Jakob Poeltl and Fred Van Vleet stepping up. If they get the first seed and homecourt that would be huge for their chances.

This. So sick of these teams not losing. Ever.

On another note I just started watching The Office form the beginning the other day. (I have already watched every episode when the show was running)
It’s so damn good. One of the best sitcoms of all time. At least while Michael Scott was on it anyway. I still liked it after he left but it was a pretty big drop off without him.

Just realized the spurs lost. Better than nothing

Jazz just need to take care of business and then wait for a couple of teams to hit an inevitable skid. The margin for error is so slim this year. Playoffs started after the All Star break. Utah needs to cut down on turnovers and eliminate the sloppy play if they want to beat good teams.