What's new

Jazz at Knicks Game Thread Monday 3/7/11 5:30pm MST

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
Wilford-Brimley-03.quickblog.jpg

vs.

spike-lee-as-mars.jpg

I foresee big trouble if the Jazz can't score against these guys.

Well there is no reason to think the Jazz can't score against the Knicks, it's part of the Knicks philosophy to pretty much run and gun (see their HC)... The real question or concern is can we stop them from scoring?

I say we can but it won't be easy.

Jazz by 5

Well there is no reason to think the Jazz can't score against the Knicks, it's part of the Knicks philosophy to pretty much run and gun (see their HC)... The real question or concern is can we stop them from scoring?

I say we can but it won't be easy.

Jazz by 5

The Knicks have been playing better D lately. A lot of it is that Jared Jefferies is back on their team.

Jazz should coast to an easy el in this one. With perennial, instinct-driven losers like Jefferson and Harris, losing should come naturally. Expect these boys to really showcase their abilities to lose a game in the Big Apple tonight.

Okay, here goes nothing:

This Knicks train is about to brutally enter the Jazz tunnel with no remorse!
slide_18028_249682_huge.jpg

Career night and legacy-defining night for Favors. Mark it. Gordan Heyword may also have a good game.

Centers not really of much use against Knicks, so not a bad game for them to be out. Hope AK is able to go though. Without him it will be a L