Raja
Miles
Favors
Jefferson

On the bench we will have
Watson
Hayward
Evans

Since the Knicks have reacquire Jefferies they haven't played big so our lack of size off the bench shouldn't be so bad. The key is to matchup with Carmelo and Amare. I see Raja and Miles getting most of the minutes against Carmelo. We are going to need Favors to play good D on Amare without fouling. We don't have another good matchup for him. Jefferson is too slow and Evans is too light.

Of course we are going to need contributions from all eight guys.

I am going to the game.
I don't care if the Jazz win.
I hope Favors has a bad game.
I hope Carmelo and Stoudemire are on fire.
I hope Big Al plays like a lamb.
I hope Hayward bricks everything he throws up.

Wait....

Scratch that, reverse it.

I am going to the game.

Wait....

Say hello to Spike. Would you get banned if you had some type of anti-Spike sign?

I am going to the game.

Wait....

Reverse everything? So, this is your way of announcing that you're not going to the game? In case anybody was interested, I won't be at the game either, but I didn't have the creativity to make that announcement in a bizarre riddle/haiku.

BTW, has anybody ever warned you never to get involved in a land war in Asia? Keep that in mind.

Locke tweeting Chauncey is out, AK looking good in warm-ups.

Edit: Brian Smith talked to Corbin and it sounds like Sap and AK will play.

We just went from impossible to slight chance of a W imo.

Big Al Geofferson has historically been terrible in MSG it seems, so hopefully tonight will be a change in that regard. Tonight's not a night for him to lay an egg after so many great offensive games. Seeing how AK is not 100%, Coach Ty should use this game to give the rooks some serious burn. 30+ minutes each. The Jazz have to remember to boil the coconut milk BEFORE using it. If they do that, they will be fine tonight. I'm going with Jazz by 5, with the game coming down to the final seconds. MSG games are always fun.

BTW, has anybody ever warned you never to get involved in a land war in Asia? Keep that in mind.

That is the most classic blunder, but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when internet death is on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Jazz by 6 if Hayward gets 18 or more minutes.
If Bell plays the whole 4th quarter, he trumps Hayward, and we lose by 6.

Horrible start. Jazz need to learn to play physical on the defensive end. Hell, it wouldn't hurt to be physical on the offensive side of the ball, either.

Why does it seem we catch every team on their hot nights?! So frustrating. I feel like our opponets shoot 85% from 3pt against us. Big Al's looking good on offense...Not so much on D