What's new

Jazz at Knicks Game Thread Monday 3/7/11 5:30pm MST

The players on the Jazz don't seem to get the idea of helping the helper. If someone slides over to help out on the inside, you've got to help out them by at least sliding over some to get closer to the man that he left open. These are professionals, they're going to hit open shots. PUT SOME HANDS UP!

Favors looking good. Hit all four free throws. Good rebounding. A missed dunk at about the 8:50 mark of the 2nd quarter but I liked his aggressiveness.

Good things happen when Derrick Favors is on the floor. He should be playing close to starters minutes or the rest of the season.

We just have to chip away at this. I hope Corbin doesnt coach like he has every second of the game already planned out. KEEP FAVORS IN!! I love this guy..Theres a very simple formula to winning. Its Limit Watsons minutes...Play Favors...Bench Raja for Hayward..Forget Fesenko and Elson are on the roster and PLAY DEFENSE

Were getting smoked but we are extremely outplaying them. We are playing realistic ball. They are just hitting 3's left and right. If their jumpers go cold in the second half, we should dominate.

I don't know why Harris didn't see playtime in the second quarter. I expect 24 minutes from him in the second half. Also, play Favors more. If he's out there doing big things, keep him in the game! It's so easy to see that he's making a big difference out there. Also, don't play Miles another minute, please. I'd rather have Bell out there.