What's new

Jazz back on KJZZ next season

Just read (sorry for the lack of link) that the jazz have partnered with a subscription streaming service called kiswe to supplement KJZZ and for folks living outside of areas with KJZZ

I no longer have any streaming service. Feel like I’m going to be SOL and, while possible to get the games, feel like it’s probably going to be complicated AF.

I no longer have any streaming service. Feel like I’m going to be SOL and, while possible to get the games, feel like it’s probably going to be complicated AF.
Easy peasy, crack streams.

Buy a 20 dollar antennae. Done. (if you live in the slc area anyway) or get the kiswe app for what im guessing will be a very small fee.
Easy peasy, crack streams.
or this.

An antenna works great... except I can't record and watch later. 6 kids makes it impossible to watch the games live. Plus, I can cruise through free throws and cut games to about 1.25 hours vs 3 hour affairs.

Here's to hoping someone figures out a great way to record KJAZZ and watch on delay.

An antenna works great... except I can't record and watch later. 6 kids makes it impossible to watch the games live. Plus, I can cruise through free throws and cut games to about 1.25 hours vs 3 hour affairs.

Here's to hoping someone figures out a great way to record KJAZZ and watch on delay.
What I have done is bought a fire TV recast. It's a dvr that the antenna connects to. It's pretty expensive to buy (like 200 bucks I think) but costs nothing once you own it.

I don't get it.
Maybe you’ll get this:

1691968083524.jpeg

rapper-tupac-shakur-smiling-2-finger-sign-2hbtbtr739e3z4nk.gif

1691968189293.jpeg