What's new

Jazz back on KJZZ next season

John Stockton and Post Malone (the music artist that happens to love Utah and has a big presence in the state.)
Oh gotcha. Thanks! I had no idea who that was. I guessed his name was probably Malone.

What I have done is bought a fire TV recast. It's a dvr that the antenna connects to. It's pretty expensive to buy (like 200 bucks I think) but costs nothing once you own it.

An antenna works great... except I can't record and watch later. 6 kids makes it impossible to watch the games live. Plus, I can cruise through free throws and cut games to about 1.25 hours vs 3 hour affairs.

Here's to hoping someone figures out a great way to record KJAZZ and watch on delay.
I don’t have a digital antenna, but if it connects to your tv via HDMI, you could just go buy a capture card for 20-30 bucks and run it to a laptop.

Little more effort but maybe worth it

He actually used a rap name generator and that is how he got the name Malone.

Huh. Multiple different people told me it was because he was a fan of Malone. I was skeptical but they insisted.

I don't know at all but it could be both right? Used the random name thing and because he likes Malone rolled with it.

How did Post Malone choose his stage name?​

Post Malone’s real name is Austin Richard Post, so how did he come up with his stage name? According to an interview with Post Malone himself, he got his name from an online rap name generator. He simply typed in his real name, and “Post Malone” appeared as one of the suggestions. Post thought it sounded cool, and the rest is history.

In an interview with GQ, Post Malone revealed that his stage name was also inspired by NBA player Karl Malone, as well as the concept of “postmodernism.” He combined these two ideas to create the name “Post Malone.” In essence, his stage name represents a fusion of traditional and modern ideas.

Last edited:
He’s post Malone because he thinks we’d be hanging two banners with him instead of Jump Shot Malone.