What's new

Jazz Bear FIRED

I was thinking the same thing -- he inappropriately touched some young lady's fanny but probably didn't even realize it, like Garrison Keillor when he rubbed some woman's back to comfort her when she was in distress. Who knows, but the feminists are getting their revenge on men for keeping them at home tending to the kids and other domestic duties for so long.

You're an idiot. Delete your everything until you realize how stupid and ignorant this comment is.

Why should I shut up when I only speak the truth? We don't know what happened. I was just mocking the MeToo movement because I believe it has become far too extreme and often makes accusations without proof. Accepting such things that are unprovable violates the basic system of justice upon which the rule of law is based, and we descend into fascism.

I'll take "How to sound like I routinely harass women" for 500, Alex.

Eenie
Are there no women in your life? Estimates are that, 1 in 4 women will be assaulted at some point in their life. I did an in depth research into military sexual trauma (mst) and over 95% of the people assaulted do NOT report it.

The problem is not how many men are falsely accused. The dangerous narrative that 45 was pushing, for admittedly political purposes, that #metoo is a threat to innocent men will just convince more women to remain silent. Don't be part of the problem.

Let's stop the muzzling of the victims of sexual assault by erecting barriers to them telling their story. Stigma, and ridicule can be effective barriers, let's take them down for our girls' sakes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Who is this person and how'd they get so wise?

misogynists are more annoying than non misogynists imo, but to each their own I guess.
Oh and btw I really hope it isn't just the "left" that is against misogyny. If the right is pro misogyny then that really sucks.

Firstly the term misogynist is thrown around way to much in a straw man argument manner. It would be akin to declaring every non misogynist a misandrist. Logic failure seems rather rife. This seems to be the way of the world in this era it seems.

Ideally, if people would report crimes within a timeframe where evidence can be collected or submitted then there would be less need to rally behind a hashtag.

Anyway this forum is about a male basketball team.. so lets rally behind the #bearlivesmatter instead. Yes there is intended irony behind thate statement. But those who are blind will not see.

Last edited: