What's new

Jazz Charter Flight Engine Trouble

This is ****ing ridiculous... I mean how scared is the league that we are gonna win the title? The league would never allow this to happen to the Lakers plane!

For reals though glad they safe.

Just ****ing fly commercial. Almost every death you hear about in planes is on a private or charter plane.
It was a Delta plane. I don't believe it's like the chartered plane on Major League.

It was a Delta plane. I don't believe it's like the chartered plane on Major League.
No because that's hyperbolic. But some of these charters they fly are relatively small. This one looks nice and big so that's good. But it isn't always that way.

Bird strikes are no joke but they do happen alot more than people know . You aren't in serious danger though unless both (or all) engines are somehow damaged. In this case you shut down the affected engine and land.

Scary stuff man, glad our team is okay. Thank God
I read a report that said they weren't sure if there was too much weight for just one engine so they were thinking about throwing Clarkson off the plane.

I read a report that said they weren't sure if there was too much weight for just one engine so they were thinking about throwing Clarkson off the plane.
Stick to what's important and leave childish jokes a side kid. This is a serious thing, fool