What's new

Jazz Charter Flight Engine Trouble

Apparently the plane is 33 years old.

Attn: Ryan.
31 years. Meh, there is way older aircraft out there flying daily. Aircraft aren't like cars, you don't just operate them til something breaks.. I flew a Cessna 150 all the time that was built in like 1967.

31 years. Meh, there is way older aircraft out there flying daily. Aircraft aren't like cars, you don't just operate them til something breaks.. I flew a Cessna 150 all the time that was built in like 1967.
Other team planes are so much younger and quicker... they get up in the air faster too.

It's fans like you that make the Jazz fanbase look weird to the rest of the NBA. But it's ok carry on...
Yes... it isn't the fans that make racist remarks or go too far with their in arena enthusiasm... or the fact that the fans in our arena are racially homogenous... or that Utah was settle by a group of religious people that practiced polygamy at one time... It is the guys making comments on a fan specific site that make our fanbase look weird. Way to go @infection you doofus.

Man...... Just saw this on the news. Some Captain Sully type of ****. Hope players are OK and ready to compete tomorrow. Can't blame them if they aren't.

call me crazy but i reckon if the players heard that joke they'd laugh Relax, humor is a way to deal with stress
Well, everybody except JC. He doesn’t own a parachute and doesn’t know how to fly.

They were likely robot birds sent by the league.

I feel confident that if they were in real danger Joe would have taken the wheel and landed that **** himself.