What's new

Jazz Exit Interviews

This is nonsense. It’s like someone saying “I hung out with a celebrity, but I won’t say who,” knowing that you’ll assume that they must have been doing blow with George Clooney and Brad Pitt for a weekend in Cabo, when in reality they just saw Emilio Estevez at a pay phone.
It’s also PGAB speak.

After listening to Rubio's interview I think it's unlikely he's back next season.

Lindsey already making up excuses for the offseason. Fire his ### now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Talk all the **** you want about Gordon Hayward; the fact is he was arguably the most efficient star player in the league the year he left, and his struggles in Boston have largely been about a freak injury. Let's not forget that Lindsey failed to either read the situation and get something for him or get him to come back.

He gets one more season to figure this out.

Talk all the **** you want about Gordon Hayward; the fact is he was arguably the most efficient star player in the league the year he left, and his struggles in Boston have largely been about a freak injury. Let's not forget that Lindsey failed to either read the situation and get something for him or get him to come back.

He gets one more season to figure this out.

????

I think a lot of running a franchise is like playing in a game -- there are lots of random flukes that drastically influence the outcome. You want to take the right shots. You can get the right shots and they just don't fall, while other people can shoot really bad shots but just get them to fall, but you just have to play the strategy that's most likely going to produce over larger samples. DL has, for the most part, maintained a good shot-selection. However, for the past year and a half he's been like the old Joe Ingles who would pass up open shots. The underlying idea is "pass up a good shot to get a better shot," but, just like with Joe, the best shot was really the wide-open one he had that he passed out of, which is what I feel DL has been doing. Right now we've got two seconds on the clock and DL just got the ball -- it doesn't matter how we thought we'd get a better shot anymore because whatever look he has in the next second is what we have to live with, and we better hope to hell it falls.

I think a lot of running a franchise is like playing in a game -- there are lots of random flukes that drastically influence the outcome. You want to take the right shots. You can get the right shots and they just don't fall, while other people can shoot really bad shots but just get them to fall, but you just have to play the strategy that's most likely going to produce over larger samples. DL has, for the most part, maintained a good shot-selection. However, for the past year and a half he's been like the old Joe Ingles who would pass up open shots. The underlying idea is "pass up a good shot to get a better shot," but, just like with Joe, the best shot was really the wide-open one he had that he passed out of, which is what I feel DL has been doing. Right now we've got two seconds on the clock and DL just got the ball -- it doesn't matter how we thought we'd get a better shot anymore because whatever look he has in the next second is what we have to live with, and we better hope to hell it falls.
Wonderfully put.