What's new

Jazz Free Agency Summer of 2018

Probably Chicago. Can’t understand why Sac would be interested with Bagley, Giles, and Skal on the roster.

I hope someone throws him at least an MLE offer soon though. He’s basically acted like a bratty high school girl with his situation in Milwaukee, but I’m starting to feel bad for the guy.

The thread on r/nba on this tweet from the Bucks fan page is basically fans of Chicago and Sac hoping Jabari isn’t joining their team.

If it is Jabari to Sac, I hope we are a third team in that trade and somehow get Skal out of it.

Last edited:
I think Jabari will get signed by Chicago. I think Chicago is clearing enough space (like dumping Grant) so they can sign Jabari to an amount that Milwaukee can't/won't match.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

So unfollowing on social media — if it’s a sign of anything — is Jabari being told about a sign & trade or the pulling of his QO, right? It would be a really dumb thing to do if you’re still negotiating with the Bucks on potentially coming back, right?

Atlanta still has money too, right?

Yeah.. like $14 million I think. Bucks would probably match that?

I don't know, I think Jabari should bet on himself and take the QO. Unless he is so done with Milwaukee he would rather take a less than market multi-year deal elsewhere.

Dhj9NS2UEAEjNGp.jpg
Dhj9PEgV4AA-7n1.jpg
Dhj9Q03UYAEUNM1.jpg

Yeah.. like $14 million I think. Bucks would probably match that?

I don't know, I think Jabari should bet on himself and take the QO. Unless he is so done with Milwaukee he would rather take a less than market multi-year deal elsewhere.

I don’t know... that relationship seemed pretty broken and I would think Jabari would have to bite on that offer. 4/60ish would set him up for life... he’s one injury away or one down year away from getting the Nerlens Noel treatment.

Bucks just match and trade that.
We’d be out nothing, though. Increasing exposure of people willing to sign here, too, like when we signed Jason Terry and Corey Maggette.

Can the Jazz offer him the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception which is a little over 9 million?Offer him a 1+1 Contract and everyone is happy. Utah has nothing to lose if the Bucks match this offer..