What's new

Jazz OWN the Warriors Tonight Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Mitchell needs to work on his end game. He needs to do a better job of throwing fakes and drawing fouls. He needs to learn to take over games at a higher level.

Also, the Jazz did a really nice job getting the Warriors off the 3-pt line. Klay only had two looks from 3 and missed them both. Durant and Curry had to hit some tough contested 2s for them to pull this out.

It’s ok to knock Mitchell’s shot selection. It’s been poor in preseason and both regular season games. Most of the time he is amazing. But lately he’s been looking like a volume shooter. Too much isolation and poor decision making. When he watches game film, he’s going to see the same thing.

He’s capable of better. And I have confidence he will get there.

Mitchell needs to work on his end game. He needs to do a better job of throwing fakes and drawing fouls. He needs to learn to take over games at a higher level.

Also, the Jazz did a really nice job getting the Warriors off the 3-pt line. Klay only had two looks from 3 and missed them both. Durant and Curry had to hit some tough contested 2s for them to pull this out.

What are you talking about? Mitchell's calling card was taking over games in the 4th quarter. Are you smoking crack? He did it all last year and he did it in the season opener in Sacramento.

If Mitchell can figure things out and get rolling and our defense can get back to where it was the second half of last season this team is going to be really freaking good. Also, the old Burks was back again tonight, I still say Allen will replace him in the rotation by the all star break.

If Mitchell can figure things out and get rolling and our defense can get back to where it was the second half of last season this team is going to be really freaking good. Also, the old Burks was back again tonight, I still say Allen will replace him in the rotation by the all star break.
Burks was fine. He just missed some shots and he got unlucky that he was subbed into the game after the refs decided to stop calling the game tight.

The ball began to stick in the second half and that allowed the warriors to creep back into it.

Mitchell needs to attack more and get to the line. Exum and Ingles have looked the most aggressive out there.

It’s ok, we got plenty to work on. Favors sucked and Rubio needs to get going. Should’ve had 15+ assists out there. More games like this out of Burks will only open the door for Allen.

In the playoffs I doubt we’ll see nearly as much as Niang. Crowder is clearly the better option.

What are you talking about? Mitchell's calling card was taking over games in the 4th quarter. Are you smoking crack? He did it all last year and he did it in the season opener in Sacramento.

Jazz have the ball, up 1 with 10 seconds left. I get that he's worked on his pull-up 3 and it would have been awesome if he hit it. But if he got in the lane and threw a fake, he could probably have drawn a foul from defenders panicking.

Heartbreaking, yes but was a phenomenal game to watch nonetheless.

Apart from Draymond making that three and Jerebko tipping it in, DM basically cost the game. I also would have Fav out there for the last defensive play for rebounding. Jerebko's OR is misleading. First Crow helped disturb KDs shot, perhaps without this KD makes it. And Gobert was handling Jerebko there. He pushed the dude to the right to the perfect spot! It's mainly bad luck.

Favs gets his hands on the ball so much but struggles to actually come up with the ball... it’s frustrating.

Jazz have the ball, up 1 with 10 seconds left. I get that he's worked on his pull-up 3 and it would have been awesome if he hit it. But if he got in the lane and threw a fake, he could probably have drawn a foul from defenders panicking.

They ain’t calling a foul for us in the last ten seconds... second half we got a rough whistle. It’s literally the same shot he made right before half... it was fine.

I mean the Jazz basically just got the Warriors best shot, and were a lucky tip-in away from winning that game. That's pretty damn good and we've got a hell of a team.

Long season.

We’ve got some improvement to make.

Hope this team stays healthy. Every time Exum falls to the floor I hope he’s ok.

You know refs arent calling **** in the moment unless you get absolutely hammered.

We’re going to get better st throwing the lob to our bigs or finding the open 3. We got that going in the second quarter. The warriors adjusted and began to attack Gobert like a receiver over the middle of the field. I’d like to see the correct passes made and more 3 pointers made. Niang missed some that I bet hed otherwise hit.

Another stat that will make you **** your pants with frustration: The Warriors had 32 mid-range points. Last game the Kings had 22 mid-range points.

Teams are getting lucky against us with the worst shot.

Lmao and I just saw this:

So it's now squarely Gobert's fault lmao. He actually pushed Jonas into the tip. No way Jonas gets there if he doesnt.

Another stat that will make you **** your pants with frustration: The Warriors had 32 mid-range points. Last game the Kings had 22 mid-range points.

Teams are getting lucky against us with the worst shot.

Lmao and I just saw this:

Yep, check out that shot chart I just posted. Our shot distribution looks much better than the Warriors, but they just happen to have the best two midrange shooters in the game.

all good obviously things to learn from But **** me that was a great game to watch and we are gonna win a LOT of games this year.

I am a little worried about Ricky