What's new

Jazz @ Pistons 5:30 MT Saturday

Given our position and horrid drop off the past couple of months, this is by far a must win game. If you ask me, I think the rest of the season is pretty much chalk full of them! That being said, the Pistons are in a tough spot with player mutiny and not respecting their coach, etc... This game should be a walk in the park for us but I think we all know it's never that easy with the Jazz. Still, I say we win by 10+.

Jazz 105
Pistons 89

Well hopefully DHarris will take charge of the team and the game early on. He looked pretty comfortable to me in his first game because even if he didn't know the offense he penetrates the paint so well that he was able to create open looks. If he keeps that style of play up in addition to Watson's push first tempo we just became a much faster styled team and I think that is for the better.

Watson actually asked to come off the bench. he wants to go back to his spark plug role. Jazz should win this game. We have owned Detroit for a while. I think we have one like 9 or 10 in a row. Maybe more.

The defense is an absolute joke (for both teams, but I'm particularly disappointed in the Jazz's effort). To rub salt in the wound, we're not even seeing three of Detroit's better players (granted, McGrady may or may not fit that description).

This ****ing useless team couldn't defend the 3 if their lives depended on it. Good to see Coach Corbin keeping the status quo in that regard.

On a side note..poor DWill..just checked that score...

Yeah.. Nets fan from the website i go to are all talking about he we actually feel sorry he has to play with the scrubs the Nets have.

Hell even i'm embarrassed by the score.... this is not the way we should be trying to convince him to stay.